anastasiaq
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm starting at Royal Holloway this September. I'll be studying liberal arts+staying in Wedderburn. I'm also doing the early welcome program. Feel free to message me, as I'd really like to at least know someone before I get to campus
Akakakkaak
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hiiiiiiiii!!! I’m starting in September doing marketing and business and staying in Runnymede. I feel the exact same as you I just want to know someone before going and would love to chat if you want haha.
anastasiaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by Akakakkaak)
hiiiiiiiii!!! I’m starting in September doing marketing and business and staying in Runnymede. I feel the exact same as you I just want to know someone before going and would love to chat if you want haha.
glad to see I'm not alone!! I'd love to chat
Akakakkaak
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do you have snapchat??? Dw you don’t have to share I just find it really hard to talk on here haha. Anyways how are you feeling about starting... I’m quite nervous haha.
anastasiaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by Akakakkaak)
Do you have snapchat??? Dw you don’t have to share I just find it really hard to talk on here haha. Anyways how are you feeling about starting... I’m quite nervous haha.
yeah i have snapchat! although idk if im comfortable posting it publicly (im fine sending it by pm though). also, same omg im a bit excited and a bit nervous too. there's so much i have to do before getting to campus and its quite stressful!!
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by anastasiaq)
Hi, I'm starting at Royal Holloway this September. I'll be studying liberal arts+staying in Wedderburn. I'm also doing the early welcome program. Feel free to message me, as I'd really like to at least know someone before I get to campus
Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer at Royal Holloway!

You can find the official thread for new students here
Mattious
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yo what's up i'm also going, studying electronic engineering n i'll be living king's wood. eXciTiNG sTUFf
Akakakkaak
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Electronic engineering how cool! So are you excited about starting??
anastasiaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mattious)
yo what's up i'm also going, studying electronic engineering n i'll be living king's wood. eXciTiNG sTUFf
hi!! electronic engineering sounds so cool! and omg kingswood is such a nice accommodation too! are you excited about starting??
Mattious
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
@akakakkaak @anastasiaq
omg sorry for the late replies and yeah i'm real excited about going, it won't be easy but also very excited to meet new peoplee!
anastasiaq
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mattious)
@akakakkaak @anastasiaq
omg sorry for the late replies and yeah i'm real excited about going, it won't be easy but also very excited to meet new peoplee!
don't worry about it!! me and a couple other people have a whatsapp group chat so we can all talk and get to know each other if you'd like us to add you!! there's three of us so far
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.9%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (186)
57.76%
No (117)
36.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed