Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Why delete this thread? We've had pages of discussion on the relative merits of boxers and y-fronts, surely to delete this thread is sexual discrimination???

who said we were going to delete it :confused:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiling_2_day)
    What are the best kind of underwear for a girl?
    i love french knicker/hotpants
    other people love thongs or big knickers then theres the t-string or J-string which are the same thing.
    What are the sexiest?
    Knickers. There's nothing more vulgar than thongs sticking up above somebody's trousers. Urgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

who said we were going to delete it :confused:

lou xxx
    so how come u deleted my MALE underwear thread but are keeping the FEMALE underwear thread?

THAT'S sexual discrimination!

ian

ReputationRep:
    french knickers, but so rarely is there an opportunity ot wear them. thongs, g-strings, t-strings etc are horrible and look really tacky

ReputationRep:
    dislike thongs.. though they have their uses in some formal wear dresses/satin etc. & a VPL would not complete the outfit..

otherwise, just standard knickers mostly i suppose.. but a variety of colours!
    though quite partial to those that tie up at the side..plenty of those. oh & the colour pink..i like pretty colours & ribbons.
    french knickers can be good too though.. mostly black & subtle lace to keep them wearable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Knickers. There's nothing more vulgar than thongs sticking up above somebody's trousers. Urgh.
    im so glad someone else agrees!! all the girls i have ever seen all wear the trousers with the thong over the waistband! i think it looks cheap and tacky. actually that goes for all thongs and t/Gstings but then theres the VPL problem if dont wear thongs. :confused:
    i love the french knickers, and any lacy pants, but again have the VPL problem so prefer subtle lace

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who isn't aware of what French knickers are? My other half is French, I ought to know!!

ReputationRep:
    hotpants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    dislike thongs.. though they have their uses in some formal wear dresses/satin etc. & a VPL would not complete the outfit..

otherwise, just standard knickers mostly i suppose.. but a variety of colours!
    though quite partial to those that tie up at the side..plenty of those. oh & the colour pink..i like pretty colours & ribbons.
    french knickers can be good too though.. mostly black & subtle lace to keep them wearable.
    girls shouldnt wear knickers....they remind me of little girls. theyre what little girls wear. it should be a thong - nothing else is acceptable. thongs are for big girls. knickers are for little girls and old women.

ian

ReputationRep:
    You seem to be mildly obsessed with underwear, scared_newbie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kew96158)
    Good point!

Plus, why deprive Dr Death the pleasure of reading about women's underwear???
    Yeah, you weren't reading the boxer/brief debate at all, were you?

Anyway, that isn't what I meant. If blokes can discuss their underwear here and girls cannot, that's discrimination against women!

ReputationRep:
    You seem to be mildly obsessed with underwear, scared_newbie...
    thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scared_newbie)
    girls shouldnt wear knickers....they remind me of little girls. theyre what little girls wear. it should be a thong - nothing else is acceptable. thongs are for big girls. knickers are for little girls and old women.

ian
    :eek: you seriously think that? a) have you ever tried putting a piece of cheese wire between your cheeks before?? b) solve this one.... periods.....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you weren't reading the boxer/brief debate at all, were you?

Anyway, that isn't what I meant. If blokes can discuss their underwear here and girls cannot, that's discrimination against women!
    glad you prefer briefs, they are well better!!

iam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)

:eek: you seriously think that? a) have you ever tried putting a piece of cheese wire between your cheeks before?? b) solve this one.... periods.....
    its tough luck...you have to put up with the discomfort i'm afraid, or look like a mega minger wearing knickers, which remind me of old women and little girls. i'm making a point.

ReputationRep:
    Here's another point:

cottage cheese cheeks.

thong...knickers...thong....knic kers......knickers...knickers... ..

ReputationRep:
    hey by the way

ReputationRep:
    its tough luck...you have to put up with the discomfort i'm afraid, or look like a mega minger wearing knickers, which remind me of old women and little girls. i'm making a point.
    How utterly pathetic and narrow minded. I sincerely hope you're joking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    How utterly pathetic and narrow minded. I sincerely hope you're joking.
    but its not "utterly pathetic and narrow minded" for girls to tell guys they must wear boxers and not briefs???

ReputationRep:
    How do hotpants make you look like a minger?????

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.