Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aarghh!

ReputationRep:
    oh for goodness sake, g-strings don't have to be tacky if they're kept inside the trousers where they belong and aren't bought for £3.50 from primark! For all of you who think contrary, i suggest you find a girl with some class who shops at decent lingerie stores, then try saying gstrings aren't sexy.

ReputationRep:
    T strings mean no Visible Thong Line I have such a cute one with cows on it
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by grace)
    oh for goodness sake, g-strings don't have to be tacky if they're kept inside the trousers where they belong and aren't bought for £3.50 from primark! For all of you who think contrary, i suggest you find a girl with some class who shops at decent lingerie stores, then try saying gstrings aren't sexy.
    Agreed

(oh and agent provocateur don't agree with all this daft distinction between thongs and strings eg their "Leather cat string" is described as "Kinky little thong with ribbon slot detail" and then there is the "Collete thong" which has got a very definitely string back)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Agreed

(oh and agent provocateur don't agree with all this daft distinction between thongs and strings eg their "Leather cat string" is described as "Kinky little thong with ribbon slot detail" and then there is the "Collete thong" which has got a very definitely string back)
    Agent provocateur! The best shop in the world!
    Followed by victorias secret. I get mine shipped in from the states.

ReputationRep:
    this thread is disgusting im never wearing pants ever again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)
    this thread is disgusting im never wearing pants ever again.

Oh dear god no. Ever so slightly more disgusting i think

ReputationRep:
    my fave pants gotta be long johns

ReputationRep:
    SpongeBob SquarePants.

ReputationRep:
    the hottest knickers gotta be
    thermal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    you're back! i missed you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    you're back! i missed you
    i never really went away...i just happen to have a life outside of tsr and therefore do not frequent as often as some

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.