Does this guy at work still like me judging from this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Met at him work month ago and spoke more at our work party. earlier in the day it'd been raining I was out in it got drenched he was out Later on that night he came over to me saying “you not wet anymore?” smiling chatted little then he was asking what I thought about a couple guys at work if I liked them I let him know I didn't like them like that. We've been speaking more the next times we've seen each other having a bit of banter. Work at the airport he passed the check in desk was looking at me as he was walking past. Few weeks ago I had to marshall passengers to plane keep in lines. (he seen me do it many times not new) He works on the ramp not his job to do that. He came stood beside me came close leaning in looking me in the eyes deeply around my face smiling then said let me show you a little trick you stand here it'll be better etc I joked to him you can help if you want. I was like still won't work see I told you cause one went out. Stood beside me almost touching few minutes then went and put cones there (never use them he decided to make it easier). Felt some weird chemistry when he was close to me looking at me like that deeply. I was checking what gate the plane was coming him asked another guy who he was beside. It wasn't far I went back over he's like it's coming now run quick joking. Not spoken to him properly in a few weeks just quick hello. Followed him on instagram he followed back right away about 5 days later didn't get chance to talk saw him outside and he came upstairs but didn't say anything to him. Later i felt I'd ignored him and he unfollowed me. Does he think I've lost interest?
vortex13
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
By the looks of it, yeah, or maybe he’s mad at you about something. If you were getting closer before and you were on friendly terms, then you should just ask him what’s up and whether he’s mad or something
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
This is like a bad Mills & Boon
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by vortex13)
By the looks of it, yeah, or maybe he’s mad at you about something. If you were getting closer before and you were on friendly terms, then you should just ask him what’s up and whether he’s mad or something
One of my mates spoke to him said he’s texting someone when asked if he was single but only like 3 weeks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (13)
27.66%
No (26)
55.32%
Don't know (8)
17.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed