I really need help im so stuck and its making me feel ill :/ Watch

EllisM__
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm about to go into my second year of 6th form, and during this year I need to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life :////
At first I was just going to go to uni and do a cyber security (or something along those lines), but im having second thoughts, and thought that maybe an apprenticeship would be better for me. I was wondering if anyone was / is in a similar boat to me and could offer any advice for what I should do. Literally any advice would be appriciated

Thanks
barror1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you considered degree apprenticeships? That way you will be able to do both the apprenticeship you want with the same classification as a degree. It may be worth a look in your situation! :hugs:
EllisM__
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by barror1)
Have you considered degree apprenticeships? That way you will be able to do both the apprenticeship you want with the same classification as a degree. It may be worth a look in your situation!
I have heard of it and thought about it, but im just struggling to find any near me on the internet, or any that interest me in general tbh. Its making me really stress out because im so stuck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads