The Student Room Group

Motivation for attending school needed

So yesterday was my first day back and I’m now in 6th form. I have chosen subjects that I absolutely love doing (modern studies, history, English and business management) and im very lucky to have good teachers for all my subject.

But today is only my second day back and I just could not get myself up in time to go in. Yesterday I was really motivated and I was thinking that this will be the year I try really hard and get really good results but I’m now back to square 1 with no motivation to attend any lessons.

Has anyone got any advice on how I can deal with thiS?
Reply 1
How come your school has started in August? All U.K. schools start in early September I thought?
Reply 2
Original post by Deggs_14
How come your school has started in August? All U.K. schools start in early September I thought?

No that’s English schools Im from Scotland we all start in August as England and Scotland have different school systems.
Original post by rallan15
So yesterday was my first day back and I’m now in 6th form. I have chosen subjects that I absolutely love doing (modern studies, history, English and business management) and im very lucky to have good teachers for all my subject.

But today is only my second day back and I just could not get myself up in time to go in. Yesterday I was really motivated and I was thinking that this will be the year I try really hard and get really good results but I’m now back to square 1 with no motivation to attend any lessons.

Has anyone got any advice on how I can deal with thiS?

keep that positive attitude that you will enjoy the subjects you chose and make sure you are up to date with everything for ease! I hope this is okay info !
Reply 4
Original post by rallan15
No that’s English schools Im from Scotland we all start in August as England and Scotland have different school systems.

Oh right I didn’t know that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending