The Student Room Group

Disappointed by his size, should I end it?

so I saw my bf naked for the first time and his penis is so small, even when erected it was still small. also disappointed that it was uncircumcised and sex was not good at all, should I just end it?

Scroll to see replies

Sounds like you’re both sexually incompatible so yes I’d end it
Reply 2
he just seems to have no clue what to do other than stick it straight in me and its all over after a few thrusts
a tiny tackle will never satisfy a girl, you need a big long schlong to do that for you
Original post by Anonymous
he just seems to have no clue what to do other than stick it straight in me and its all over after a few thrusts

Does he possess a tongue? Because foreplay works wonders.
I was going to suggest foreplay as well, talk to him about how you can make sex more enjoyable for you both and if he doesn't want to make an effort to please you then maybe you're not sexually compatible...I've heard of guys being small but still good in bed so he's capable of making an effort deep down haha
How small?
Original post by black knight25
a tiny tackle will never satisfy a girl, you need a big long schlong to do that for you

Inb4 OP is a guy and needs a big long schlong in the backside to hammer the prostate.
Reply 8
Yes, if you're unhappy in a relationship because of someone's height, then you're too immature to be in a relationship. Sounds like more of a crush.
You can use the theory, if you like someone and they have a haircut, if they're ugly then they're a crush, but if they're still beautiful then it's a relationship.
you should have made your preferences clear earlier to avoid this situation arising.
he probably doesnt deserve someone like you who blasts him online about something he has no control over. if it really mattered to you and you care about him enough, you would discuss it with him and how to get your freak on properly, but it seems like youre immature and not that serious, so might aswell end it. theres also techniques and tricks to roughly gauge out the size on him b4 even needing to get naked, so shouldve done that if size means that much to u
so I saw my bf naked for the first time and his penis is so small, even when erected it was still small. also disappointed that it was uncircumcised and sex was not good at all, should I just end it?

Don't end it. You would kill his confidence. I’d suggest working around the situation.

The size of his penis is not the issue here. It's the fact that he hasn't got a clue what he is doing.
Which is poor form in this day and age with Google.

A lot depends on his attitude. If he's willing to want and eager to please you, there's a hope for him yet.

If it's a clear case of Dunning Kruger syndrome where he thinks he's good at sex, but doesn't know enough about to sex to realise that he's not good at sex then this may be a deal breaker. If his attitude is such that he's not interested in learning or that he's not focused on pleasing you then yes you should go ahead and dump him.

If he has the right attiude, give him a bit lf leeway and a bit of time to explore and learn how to make love with you a lot better than he has done up till now.

There's nothing to stop you having a conversation over a private dinner where you describe exactly what you'd like him to do to you to satisfy you. And then see if he picks up the baton and runs with it.

If by the time you've made love 20 times and there's not enough improvement from him, then dump him like the useless clod of earth that he is.

I suppose it’s up to you. Penis size is not everything. You can potentially teach him to become good with foreplay ect. I suppose it depends what you want to do.

If the sex is more the issue he can be taught, if it’s the size that’s bothering you then for me you have to end it with him.

Please if you do end it with him try not to do it today ect because he is probably conscious about his ‘package’ already and he will probably assume the worst and feel horrible within himself as a result.

I will just hold my breath in order not laughing but yeah end it if you are not happy with it. But please don't break him or disappoint him. Tell him that i don't want in relationship just make something but don't say i wanna leave you because your thing is small. That's killing man's confidence with women. If people are not happy with each other i don't think they should be together because that will create miserable life, cheating and all the sh*t you can imagine.
Why are you making such a big deal out of penis size? You should like him for him and not his **** (lmao). If the sex isn’t adequate then talk to him
he probably doesnt deserve someone like you who blasts him online about something he has no control over. if it really mattered to you and you care about him enough, you would discuss it with him and how to get your freak on properly, but it seems like youre immature and not that serious, so might aswell end it. theres also techniques and tricks to roughly gauge out the size on him b4 even needing to get naked, so shouldve done that if size means that much to u

How small?

Are you checking yourself if your thing is too small as well?
Original post by Halabaluza
Does he possess a tongue? Because foreplay works wonders.

Tongue doesn't fully satisfy woman. Woman need big snake after the tongue

You should never be in a relationship in the first place, with a mindset like yours.

Relationship isn’t built on or is or vagina size. It’s about commitment, dedication, and compromising.
Are you checking yourself if your thing is too small as well?

Of course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending