The Student Room Group

AEA/STEP cash-in

I took AEA and STEP a few months ago in year 12. I am planning to have these results as a part of my UCAS application this year. But, my college is using manual cash-in system and they told me that I don't have to cash-in these results to have them on my application. Moreover, they told me that it's too late to cash-in because the due date has passed. However, when they were telling me this, they were unsure and guessing the answer. So, my questions are:

1. Is it possible to cash-in right now?
2. Does certificate for AEA or STEP exist?
3. Can I just have results of AEA and STEP with only statement of results?

They could not answer all of these questions. I don't why, but they're unwilling to contact Edexcel or Cambridge Assessment Admission Testing. I am extremly annoyed by this because I contacted both Edexcel and Cambridge and they said I had to talk to my school for this.
If your qualifications haven’t been cashed in then they aren’t qualifications and cannot be included in your education section. Your reference can mention them in your reference but you can’t claim to have a qualification with a specific date if you don’t have it. Your universities can ask you to produce certificates for all achieved qualifications - if your college haven’t cashed in your grades then you’ll never get a certificate with those dates on. Your application would be fraudulent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending