shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago

Member of the Month - June 2019

Congratulations, AngryJellyfish!

:party:

A huge congratulations to AngryJellyfish this month, who’s receiving the award for creating plenty of content in Entertainment over the years, and especially so for all their great content in May. From the Summer Hub, to the weekly caption competition, AJ always puts in a lot of effort to make interesting TSR threads, and to helping other people and volunteers to be the best they can be :adore:

Please join me in congratulating them for their efforts, and in giving the massive amount of appreciation they deserve for all this hard work

You can see all of our winners here, and I hope you'll all agree that AngryJellyfish makes for a wonderful winner! :woo:
Last edited by shadowdweller; 2 years ago
barror1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congrats AJ! It's well deserved :hugs:
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:party:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What? :hmmmm2: I guess maybe I was a bit more active in June. :dontknow: Cheers anyway, I guess!
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wew :woo:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
What? :hmmmm2: I guess maybe I was a bit more active in June. :dontknow: Cheers anyway, I guess!
AJ is bae J :rave:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
AngryJellyfish

Congrats! Well deserved :woo:
TheMadNerd93
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Many congratulations!:party:
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
Do you have an actual job?
Shadowdweller does yes, she made an AMA about it not long ago in the careers section - you should check it out.
Greywolf.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Shadowdweller does yes, she made an AMA about it not long ago in the careers section - you should check it out.
How come she spend a lot of time on here then? Isn’t she an adult? I thought this website was for teenagers and uni students
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How come she spend a lot of time on here then? Isn’t she an adult? I thought this website was for teenagers and uni students
TSR has no upper age limit. It's entirely possible for a person who graduated in 2011 to be awarded lofty accolades such as 'Member of Two Months Ago'. :yes:
Greywolf.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
TSR has no upper age limit. It's entirely possible for a person who graduated in 2011 to be awarded lofty accolades such as 'Member of Two Months Ago'. :yes:
How do you make sure there are no predators or dangerous people then? Surely there is a lower age limit?
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
She volunteers her time to help people on the site, she's the section leader for the area of the site devoted to careers. Though for the sake of AJ's beautiful thread perhaps this conversation would be better elsewhere?
:pms:
Greywolf.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
She volunteers her time to help people on the site, she's the section leader for the area of the site devoted to careers. Though for the sake of AJ's beautiful thread perhaps this conversation would be better elsewhere?
:pms:
Sorry for ruining it, congrats @AngryJellyfish
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congrats AJ :hugs: Well deserved :woo:
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yayy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.41%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.23%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.7%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.4%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.93%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.34%

Watched Threads