The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mike172
It’s not about rising to the bait. You don’t have an argument and you know it.

You’re doing the typical leftist think of losing the argument and having to resort to the racist/homophobe/sexist/misogynist slur. Everyone can see through it.

If you had an argument for my original question you would have put if forward but you don’t so you have to resort to repeatedly calling my a misogynist.

Weak

Leftist lol. Im guessing youre right wing then. Shouldn't come as a surprise. Bigot.
Original post by LadyMcCartney4
Leftist lol. Im guessing youre right wing then. Shouldn't come as a surprise. Bigot.

There you go again. Back up your claim that I’m a bigot. Also back up your claim that I’m misogynistic.

You can’t throw these labels at people without backing them up with evidence.

Or are you, in actual fact, throwing these labels at me because you’re losing the argument? I wonder.
Wonder how long it takes to be labelled a fascist by you, when I can almost guarantee you wouldn’t have a clue what fascism actually entails.
Original post by Mike172
There you go again. Back up your claim that I’m a bigot. Also back up your claim that I’m misogynistic.

You can’t throw these labels at people without backing them up with evidence.

Or are you, in actual fact, throwing these labels at me because you’re losing the argument? I wonder.

Why dont you back up all the insults youve thrown at me first or go stick it where the Sun dont shine.

Latest

Trending

Trending