The Student Room Group

Deciding on my EPQ

So throughout the summer it has dawned on me that doing very little work has left me stuck for time with my EPQ, with this my original idea on vivisection ( animal testing) and some side ideas of trying to learn a language in a given time frame. I have come to the conclusion I would much rather enjoy the latter.
Are there any tips and advice anyone can give? (potentially attempting to learn french, in which i haven't studied for almost 4 years)
If you can write a 5000-word essay about it, then go for it. I personally would good for the former one, as it will take you less time and will probably be easier to write an essay about.
Reply 2
You could try an artefact- considering you don’t have a lot of time to learn French maybe have your artefact as a small piece of writing in French? Research different methods of learning languages quickly and stuff like that, and then you could present what you’ve learnt in a piece of writing or even like a spoken presentation in French ?
Reply 3
Original post by kannmnn
You could try an artefact- considering you don’t have a lot of time to learn French maybe have your artefact as a small piece of writing in French? Research different methods of learning languages quickly and stuff like that, and then you could present what you’ve learnt in a piece of writing or even like a spoken presentation in French ?

Yes I forgot to add that I would be doing an artifact for the French option but im still unsure about it, I think a piece of writing would be good or even a speech however I was thinking of documenting my learning week by week for 3 months ( so i can purely focus on A levels afterwards ) at the end to show some evidence I would have revision techniques, data collection, possibly some speaking to my french friends and maybe even take a test of some sort. Just wondering if this would be advisable or if i should just do something quick and easy. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest