Best chick flicks?

Watch
JellyFox
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Currently really enjoying chick flicks, what ones would you recommend?
neverrevise
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
White chicks, The Other Woman, What Happens in Vegas, Pitch Perfect, Mean Girls, The Proposal ( good one )
Gery A. A.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
From the 1990s - Clueless, 10 things I hate about you, Pretty Woman, Can't Hardly Wait
From the 2000s - Legally Blonde (the Best for me), A Cinderella Story, She's the Man, any movie with the Olsen Twins, Coyote Ugly, Crossroads, The Cheetah Girls, Sex and the City, Mamma Mia, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Down with Love, Bend it like Beckham
From the 2010s - Easy A, Burlesque, When in Rome, Mamma Mia 2, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, Sex and the City 2, Crazy Rich Asians (I am not sure if this classifies but it is a rom-com so probably yes), Man Up, Isn't It Romantic
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Clueless, 10 Things I Hate About You, Heathers, She's All That, Bring It On, She's The Man, Bridget Jones,
C'est me
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Legally blonde, Bring it on and Miss Congeniality are definitely classics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (692)
33.77%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (874)
42.65%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (391)
19.08%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise