I need help with A-Level Choices! PLEASE! I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

Watch
jacobhole03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Basically, in the future i would like to go into the media industry, hopefully film and tv production as that's my ultimate passion, but i am unsure wether i would like to go to uni or get an apprenticeship after A-Levels. So far i have deiced on media studies and sociology a-levels but i am unsure what to take for my last. Its between english lit, english lang, geography or drama. PLEASE HELP. Any advice greatly appriciated.
KittKatt
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by jacobhole03)
Basically, in the future i would like to go into the media industry, hopefully film and tv production as that's my ultimate passion, but i am unsure wether i would like to go to uni or get an apprenticeship after A-Levels. So far i have deiced on media studies and sociology a-levels but i am unsure what to take for my last. Its between english lit, english lang, geography or drama. PLEASE HELP. Any advice greatly appriciated.
Honestly, try and figure out which one of those subjects you enjoy the most. I know.... Not particularly useful but.... Its mainly gonna come down to which you like the most and which you can see yourself studying for the next two years! All are pretty good options and fit well with your first two choices.

Personally I'd go for English (but I'm a little biased there.... I did English Literature at uni!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.09%
No (48)
21.82%
Not sure (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed