The Student Room Group

Should I use quiz-let or make the flashcards myself?

I’m going into year 12 this September. I’m going to be making question flashcards on biology. Would u recommend doing quizlet flashcards or getting A7 flashcards and making it on those. I feel like Quizlet isn’t secure, as well I like having physical Flashcards
I remember hand-writing every single flashcard for Sociology A-Level this year. I spent more time writing them up than I did revising, and I mean about 90% of my revision time was wasted on writing them.

I really recommend Quizlet. You won't care once you start about having physical cards. If you type notes during class/find good ones online, legit copy and paste. It's quick, easy and FREE. I probably spent at least 10 quid on flashcards, which tbf isn't a lot but for something I'd only use once it's just unnecessary.
Reply 2
Maybe do both, I feel like writing them out and having them physically can be useful. But having them online and being able to quiz yourself in different ways is more practical. It really depends on what type of learner you are.

Quick Reply

Latest