The Student Room Group

Really not sure on what I can do please help :(

Could I finish off one Level 3 qualification while starting an apprenticeship?

I’m currently one year into sixth form and hate it get really bad anxiety and stuff and don’t want to go back. I’m studying a level psychology and sociology which i do not enjoy and I don’t want to do anymore but haven’t sat any exams for. However, I am also studying level 3 Cambridge technical for business and have sat my exams which I got d* in and have just got to finish 3 units of coursework and our subject said we’ll finish the course by Christmas.

Does anyone think it would be possible for me to finish off my coursework whilst doing an apprenticeship so I can fully finish my qualification or would I have to wait till I’m finished then find an apprenticeship?
Reply 1
Original post by Melshore2001
Could I finish off one Level 3 qualification while starting an apprenticeship?

I’m currently one year into sixth form and hate it get really bad anxiety and stuff and don’t want to go back. I’m studying a level psychology and sociology which i do not enjoy and I don’t want to do anymore but haven’t sat any exams for. However, I am also studying level 3 Cambridge technical for business and have sat my exams which I got d* in and have just got to finish 3 units of coursework and our subject said we’ll finish the course by Christmas.

Does anyone think it would be possible for me to finish off my coursework whilst doing an apprenticeship so I can fully finish my qualification or would I have to wait till I’m finished then find an apprenticeship?

Apprenticeship application comes first! You will then be ahead of uni students in terms of practical work experience and probably earn more! Dont believe the education hype- its overrated!

Quick Reply

Latest