The Student Room Group

Part time online LPC with UoL

Hi,
Is there anyone here who is doing the part time online LPC course with UoL or who has done it?
I am returning to study after a number of years and just worrying how I am going to get on!

Sarah
Reply 1
Hey!

I’m also studying the part-time i-LLM LPC from next week. I’m nervous too as I’ve been working for a year since graduating last year. Will you be working alongside study?
Reply 2
Original post by xjaye
Hey!

I’m also studying the part-time i-LLM LPC from next week. I’m nervous too as I’ve been working for a year since graduating last year. Will you be working alongside study?

Am glad i am not the only one feeling nervous! I will be working but not sure how many days. Will see how the course is. I have children too so a lot of juggling needed.
Reply 3
Would love to hear how you're coping juggling study, work and children if you don't mind sharing your experience? I start LPC at BPP next week, work 4 days a week and have an 11 month old. Very nervous x
Original post by Sarahot250
Hi,
Is there anyone here who is doing the part time online LPC course with UoL or who has done it?
I am returning to study after a number of years and just worrying how I am going to get on!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

I am currently doing my LPC at Ulaw! I would not worry about starting the LPC as the tutors are all really helpful and they have an open door policy so will answer any questions you may have. I'm doing LPC at the uni (and not online), however one of my electives is online. You will be given access to all of the same content on an online platform that includes online recorded lectures! You are given reading before each workshop to complete and questions to answer. I think a benefit of doing the course online is that you get one on one feedback after completing the work which is beneficial as in classes its mostly in groups so you don't get feedback specifically targeting your work!

I hope this helps!

If you have any other questions about Ulaw or the LPC then let me know :smile:

Emily (Student Ambassador, LPC, Liverpool)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending