Places for Business Lvl 3 BtTEC revision Watch

Pagey81
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey, im going to my first year of college and i really need somewhere to revise from for the BTEC Business level 3 as im really trying to maintain a high standard of work this course.

Also any links to revision guides for this would be useful if they have any im not sure if they do because a BETC not an A-Level
Awase_Ruth
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If you’re doing nationals 2016, you can buy the BTEC business book from Amazon it’s somewhere between 9 and 11 pounds. You can use Tutor2u and sometimes beebusinessbee. I’ve finished the two years and achieved an overall D*DD, I used mostly highlights, coloured pens, squared and lined paper to revise with some music. It doesn’t work for everyone but that’s how I did it, I wish you all the best.
Pagey81
Rep:
?
(Original post by Awase_Ruth)
If you’re doing nationals 2016, you can buy the BTEC business book from Amazon it’s somewhere between 9 and 11 pounds. You can use Tutor2u and sometimes beebusinessbee. I’ve finished the two years and achieved an overall D*DD, I used mostly highlights, coloured pens, squared and lined paper to revise with some music. It doesn’t work for everyone but that’s how I did it, I wish you all the best.
Thank you so much!
What was the workload like? Was there a lot of assignments you needed to do in your off time?
Awase_Ruth
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
it depends on what your coursework you do but generally the coursework you do sometimes it’s hard and sometimes it not, it depends on the topic but always follow the success criteria. if you have to when you’re doing assignments put the name of the success criteria in bold so you refer back to it when answering it.
Pagey81
Rep:
?
(Original post by Awase_Ruth)
it depends on what your coursework you do but generally the coursework you do sometimes it’s hard and sometimes it not, it depends on the topic but always follow the success criteria. if you have to when you’re doing assignments put the name of the success criteria in bold so you refer back to it when answering it.
Ok thank you
Markudzy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Check the link bellow, I was doing Lvl 3 BTEC in Business and it helped me to achieve D*D*D. There are all the assignments work for each unit. Good luck

https://www.stuvia.co.uk/user/johnprice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (174)
48.74%
No (44)
12.32%
I'm not old enough (139)
38.94%

Watched Threads