The Student Room Group

Oreo milkshake

omg I think I'm addicted to these. :coma:

1 glass of milk
2 oreo biscuits
1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream

put it all in a blender and you get a gorgeous chocolaty vanillay foam on the top then little bits of soggy but oh so so good oreos then the milky lovelyness mixed with the chocolate. It's like an orgasm in your mouth this is truly an amazing milkshake.

Scroll to see replies

omg TGI friday's do those!!
they are the best thing EVER
Reply 2
my friend and i actually invested in a blender specifically to make these:P........truly awesome :biggrin:
Reply 3
They are tolerable. I'm not happy with a milkshake unless it contains a banana though, and Oreo and banana milkshakes are not good!
Reply 4
Oh god. I want one! But I do have chocolate milk. mmm
Reply 5
not sure if chocolate milk beats an oreo shake....a toffee crisp shake might....nah oreo shakes still on top :biggrin:
Reply 6
I'm going to go and try it right now - even though i should be revising for my last GCSE tomorrow :smile:
we have a milkshake shop were i live (called "Shakes" [appropriate name]).
It sells milkshakes with every kind of sweet, chocolate and biscuit available.

Oreo is a good flavour, but try it with toblerone or creme eggs...
Reply 8
Cat-x
I'm going to go and try it right now - even though i should be revising for my last GCSE tomorrow :smile:

oreo shakes are good for the brain...or thats what i tell myself :wink:
Reply 9
get yoursen down to milkshack, you name it, they shake it with milk.
Hmmm.. I can imagine there to be LOTS of fat, sugar and calories in that. But it sounds sooo nice.

I will resist. I will resist... hmmmm... NO. I will maybe try this as a results day treat... haha. New years resolution sucks.
Reply 11
We have a very odd milkshake shop in town (warrington), im talking skittle flavour, jammie dodger flavour, everything. I really do not fancy it at all :|
Reply 12
It's all about Shake It Baby in Lestah!
Reply 13
femme
We have a very odd milkshake shop in town (warrington), im talking skittle flavour, jammie dodger flavour, everything. I really do not fancy it at all :|

ever had a weetabix shake?:p:
Reply 14
Muse101
ever had a weetabix shake?:p:

that sounds like all kinds of wrong.
Reply 15
femme

Sounds too healthy. Although I enjoy blending weetabix with milk to make a mush that could, in theory, be drunk through a straw...
Reply 16
femme

yeah, its not too pleasant :p:
Reply 17
Smoobla
Sounds too healthy. Although I enjoy blending weetabix with milk to make a mush that could, in theory, be drunk through a straw...

eww eww eww. Weetabix is only tolerable with buckets of sugar and placed in shallow milk, gotta have a bit of crunch of course.
Reply 18
femme
:eek: :love:
i think creme egg flavour wud be good!

Quick Reply

Latest