(Original post by Notoriety)
Are your parents rich?
No not at all acc
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Packed my suitcase for my photoshoot which is on Tuesday and Wednesday at S4 studio in Birmingham I'm leaving home now and I'm staying at a travelodge in Birmingham for three nights I'll be doing a weigh protein shoot and I should arrive at the hotel at around 11 I'm travelling by train then I'll get a taxi to the hotel
While I'm relaxed in the hotel I'll do my A level revision, do some assignments on my modelling course and I might be vlogging too
Name:  IMG_20190915_203735.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  139.7 KB
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 4 weeks ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by SavageRyan)
Y

Your abs are looking good, youll look unreal after your cut I bet what are your macros for your cut and what are you gonna do about your birthmark at the photoshoot? Rn I'm bulking and I've lost my abs 😂
I'll send you my macros on Snapchat bro and the photos will be edited and I they won't show my birthmark as I've told them I don't want it shown
SavageRyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
I'll send you my macros on Snapchat bro and the photos will be edited and I they won't show my birthmark as I've told them I don't want it shown
Ok cool bro are you on a maintain now or what? And that's good then at least you they respect your views
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Ok cool bro are you on a maintain now or what? And that's good then at least you they respect your views
Yeah I'm on a maintain bro and yeah it's great how they're flexible and I do feel respected which is the most important thing in a relationship with your agent
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I'm on a maintain bro and yeah it's great how they're flexible and I do feel respected which is the most important thing in a relationship with your agent
Cool bro I'm on a cut rn and yeah that sounds really important and that you know what you're doing and I wish you the best of look in your modelling career
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Cool bro I'm on a cut rn and yeah that sounds really important and that you know what you're doing and I wish you the best of look in your modelling career
Cool, it is very important and sound bro 💯
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So my whey protein photoshoot went well I gained some valuable experience, I enjoyed working with my colleagues and working with the photographer. My hotel stay was nice I managed have a very productive stay, I got quite a lot of A level revision done, I did a vlog and I took a trip to a local gym and swimming pool I will post a photo from my shoot as soon as they are available. This week I'm on a maintain as I have a dentist appointment coming up and I won't be working out as much after the operation I have which is a root canal, I will go on a mini cut a week after my dental appointment which is this Friday
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
good luck dear not that you need it
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by rotlol)
good luck dear not that you need it
Thanks a lot I'm gonna need a lot of luck with everything, passing my A levels, getting into uni and things in general 😊
Row My Boat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You need to be seriously good looking like a 9 or 10 and it depends on what work you do for commercial modelling you need to be a 10 for fashion shoots you can get away with being a 9 for low level brands but for like topman and such you need to be a 10 for website modelling you can get away with a 9
Have you done a photoshoot before?
LOOOOL you are nowhere near to a 9:lol:. You are a 5 or 6 at max. For real. Why you lying?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Not in modelling but I have done in general people calling me a black ******* when I'm not even black I'm mixed, people saying my mum ain't my mum cus she happens to be white, people asking me if I coloured myself black like its not my fault I was born the wrong colour thanks for rubbing it in 🤣🤣
You look fully black. Unless you go around literally saying "I'm mixed" (which you'd have to, and which I bet you do anyways) people are going to think you're a black guy! "Born the wrong skin colour"? Wow. If I said you was born the wrong colour, I'd be dragged out of here by my balls bro. It sounds ignorant even coming from you though...

Anyways. Good luck. You look like Carlton from Fresh Prince.
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Row My Boat)
LOOOOL you are nowhere near to a 9:lol:. You are a 5 or 6 at max. For real. Why you lying?
Woah I know haters are gonna hate but there's no need for that
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
You look fully black. Unless you go around literally saying "I'm mixed" (which you'd have to, and which I bet you do anyways) people are going to think you're a black guy! "Born the wrong skin colour"? Wow. If I said you was born the wrong colour, I'd be dragged out of here by my balls bro. It sounds ignorant even coming from you though...

Anyways. Good luck. You look like Carlton from Fresh Prince.
He's darker than he's meant to be but his hair looks mixed I'm trying to say this without sounding racist 😇
Row My Boat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So being honest is "hating"? He/you looks like an average African. And that's the truth.
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Row My Boat)
So being honest is "hating"? He/you looks like an average African. And that's the truth.
What do you mean 'you' Ryan is a different person you retard and I'm not African I'm mixed race so I'm African, Carribean and European get it right, I'm not a freaking African I'm eurafrican and BTW I don't care about your opinion what I care about is myself, my modelling career, my success and goals couldn't give a toss what you think and obviously I'm extremely good looking as I'm a model
Yup haters gonna hate
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (132)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (201)
27.24%
Not great so far... (266)
36.04%
I want to drop out! (139)
18.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed