Mixedraceguys modelling journey/career Watch

Mixedraceguy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Row My Boat)
You have never modelled for anyone don't lie to yourself like this. You are probably not African, but you definitely look like an average African tbh. I live in London and I swear down you look like the average Nigerian walking down the road.

Also that Ryan guy might or might not be you but he has been riding your d*ck hard for months now with his cringe comments. So he certainly seems suspect, and high key could just be you in dupe form.
Yes I have I legit model for models direct I've done three photoshoots for them and idk care I do not look Nigerian atleast not fully Nigerian I'm mixed and I'm not Nigerian at all

Ryan is a close friend of mine and he respects me and I respect him get over it
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
You look fully black. Unless you go around literally saying "I'm mixed" (which you'd have to, and which I bet you do anyways) people are going to think you're a black guy! "Born the wrong skin colour"? Wow. If I said you was born the wrong colour, I'd be dragged out of here by my balls bro. It sounds ignorant even coming from you though...

Anyways. Good luck. You look like Carlton from Fresh Prince.
I tell people the truth when they say I'm black or ask me if im black and anybody that knows me well knows that I'm acc not black I was born dark, darker than I was expected to be as my mum is white and my dad is black how is it ignorant of me to say I was born the wrong colour, is logic the rapper the right colour?
SavageRyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So being honest is "hating"? He/you looks like an average African. And that's the truth.
Tf is your problem though like why are you here if you haven't got ote nice to say? He's not even African he's mixed race
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You have never modelled for anyone don't lie to yourself like this. You are probably not African, but you definitely look like an average African tbh. I live in London and I swear down you look like the average Nigerian walking down the road.

Also that Ryan guy might or might not be you but he has been riding your d*ck hard for months now with his cringe comments. So he certainly seems suspect, and high key could just be you in dupe form.
Ohhh plz there's note wrong in showing love for my bestie and he is a model he works for models direct I've seen his profile
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
Yes I have I legit model for models direct I've done three photoshoots for them and idk care I do not look Nigerian atleast not fully Nigerian I'm mixed and I'm not Nigerian at all

Nuff love for you bro stay confident and dont listen to him don't let anyone put you down cus thats all he wants to do
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by SavageRyan)
Nuff love for you bro stay confident and dont listen to him don't let anyone put you down cus thats all he wants to do
Its cool I've obviously got haters, every anazing guy has haters 👌
username4899372
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So being honest is "hating"? He/you looks like an average African. And that's the truth.
im fully black n im way lighter. but meh. his parents probs black and his some british in grandparents.
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by kai'sa)
im fully black n im way lighter. but meh. his parents probs black and his some british in grandparents.
My dad is black and my mum is white, black people come in different shades legit weird things happen it's just how it is. Do ppl mistake you for being mixed race then?
Row My Boat
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Right. So you posted a pic of a suitcase, a random photo-shoot with a photographer which you probably paid for and a selfie of you showing your skinny body frame. And all this suddenly makes you a hot-shot catwalk model does it?

Well in that case I might as well claim to be a 7 feet tall astronaut who plays pro Basketball in his spare time for the Chicago Bulls, and you are just a "hater" if you say otherwise because I said I am.

Plus that site "Models Direct" is full of average looking people. One of the dudes is 5 "7". And in order to be a top model you need to be at least 6 feet or taller. And a lady on there is borderline obese.

So that site hiring you had nothing to do with your looks. Don't be gassed! You are an average looking Nigerian.
Last edited by Row My Boat; 2 weeks ago
username4899372
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
My dad is black and my mum is white, black people come in different shades legit weird things happen it's just how it is. Do ppl mistake you for being mixed race then?
ye. i was pale when younger but got a bit darker as i grew. they think im mixed or something idk. used to like when ppl said it now its meh. move on to something different
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Right. So you posted a pic of a suitcase, a random photo-shoot with a photographer which you probably paid for and a selfie of you showing your skinny body frame. And all this suddenly makes you a hot-shot catwalk model does it?

Well in that case I might as well claim to be a 7 feet tall astronaut who plays pro Basketball in his spare time for the Chicago Bulls, and you are just a "hater" if you say otherwise because I said I am.

Plus that site "Models Direct" is full of average looking people. One of the dudes is 5 "7". And in order to be a top model you need to be at least 6 feet or taller. And a lady on there is borderline obese.

So that site hiring you had nothing to do with your looks. Don't be gassed! You are an average looking Nigerian.
So what I get paid £300 to £500 per shoot and I might get into into commercial modelling which you're look at £1500 and I'm not freaking Nigerian
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by kai'sa)
ye. i was pale when younger but got a bit darker as i grew. they think im mixed or something idk. used to like when ppl said it now its meh. move on to something different
I would be angry wid ppl if they called me mixed and I was black that's like an insult
Row My Boat
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So what I get paid £300 to £500 per shoot and I might get into into commercial modelling which you're look at £1500 and I'm not freaking Nigerian
Lol:rofl2: more claims, more bull sh*t.:blah: Get help. You need it.

And you're Nigerian, don't lie. You lot make some banging jollof rice.

Anyway I am done here.
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Anyway I am done here.
Are you Bang Outta Order on a dupe?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?

Anyway I am done here.
Oh my days you're acc a joker aha what on earth is jolof rice i eat Sunday roast and English food mainly as my mum cooks most of the time and I cook basic standard high protein food sometimes I eat carribean curried goat if my dad cooks it 😂😂😂
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 2 weeks ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngryRedhead)
Are you Bang Outta Order on a dupe?
Idek why he's here his just putting down Nigerians and ****ging of my modelling agency 😂😂
Sheperd23
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would be angry wid ppl if they called me mixed and I was black that's like an insult
why would you even care? :dontknow: and judging by your attitude, i bet your lying about that. Its not an insult to presume someone looks different lmao.
And, hence, this shouldn't be of offence, but you don't look mixed but african (sub-saharan?). I think your are being insecure about yourself - no you skin colour is not "wrong" (you being racist?), its natural.

Ik it's hard, but accept yourself first. Don't latch on to that white gene like a coward
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sheperd23)
why would you even care? :dontknow: and judging by your attitude, i bet your lying about that. Its not an insult to presume someone looks different lmao.
And, hence, this shouldn't be of offence, but you don't look mixed but african (sub-saharan?). I think your are being insecure about yourself - no you skin colour is not "wrong" (you being racist?), its natural.

Ik it's hard, but accept yourself first. Don't latch on to that white gene like a coward
If I was black I would be offended if someone said I was mixed cus I wouldn't have any white in me and it's not cool for ppl to say summat you're not and refer to you as the wrong race

You're wrong when you say I'm latching on to my white genes, yes I like my white side but I like my black side too equally and I would be equally offended if someone referred to me a white or black as its not true. I embrace all of my heritages I eat curried goat and I have fish and chips from the chppy, sometimes I eat African food

I feel like my skin colour is wrong as it doesn't really define who I am it may physically as I'm mixed race so by definition I should be lighter and not looking black but I've come to terms with it so it's cool I'm just me and I'm proud to be me I just inform people of my race when they miss read my cover, the cover of my book is black but inside is an equal mixture of black and white roughly
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wow! Aren't you done jerking him off yet? This is seriously embarrassing. You are clearly his dupe. I am certain.
It's called being a good mate
Row My Boat
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by SavageRyan)
It's called being a good mate
You're right. I apologise. You're a good mate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (132)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (201)
27.24%
Not great so far... (266)
36.04%
I want to drop out! (139)
18.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed