Mixedraceguys modelling journey/career Watch

SavageRyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How's your weekend been and how are you feeling about your upcoming castings, I noticed you didn't get round to doing that fitness vlog yesterday
Mixedraceguy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by SavageRyan)
How's your weekend been and how are you feeling about your upcoming castings, I noticed you didn't get round to doing that fitness vlog yesterday
My weekends been productive, I've managed not to procrastinate and get quite a bit of A level revision done, get a 2k run in, got a good swimming session too Im going gym tomorrow as today I intend on doing the fitness vlog which includes a mini workout in my bedroom on the exercise matt which I showed you guys in my CBD review vlog

Wb yours?

I'm looking forward to my castings, I'm excited and I'm gonna go to them with a level head
Yhh I apologise to my fan base I keep letting my fan base down cus I'm busy with studying, exercising or out with my donnys but I don't even hang out much atm as I've got way more important things to focus on and vlogging is acc more fun than going to the cinema or drinking or whatever
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 2 months ago
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mixedraceguy)
Fairs personally I think you should of done it, it would of been a great opportunity for you why did it seem tedious? and was the money good?
They just seem like bare effort :lol: all these MUAs caking your face with makeup and you're wearing all this heavy jewellary and whatnot i just cba with it all tbh :lol:, i basically got offered it from a store the pay was ayt but i rather do something else. But ngl it looked fun! :rolleyes:
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My weekends been productive, I've managed not to procrastinate and get quite a bit of A level revision done, get a 2k run in, got a good swimming session too Im going gym tomorrow as today I intend on doing the fitness vlog which includes a mini workout in my bedroom on the exercise matt which I showed you guys in my CBD review vlog

Wb yours?

I'm looking forward to my castings, I'm excited and I'm gonna go to them with a level head
Yhh I apologise to my fan base I keep letting my fan base down cus I'm busy with studying, exercising or out with my donnys but I don't even hang out much atm as I've got way more important things to focus on and vlogging is acc more fun than going to the cinema or drinking or whateverts goo
Thats good, your cbd vaping vlog was acc amazing ngl you should boost that post get it out there you'll get more views, followers and what not I look forward to your vlog today

My weekend has been ok I went gym on Saturday, went cinema with some Sonny's in the evening and Sunday was just a productive day where I finished off my homework, had a real go at my personal statement and I went to a uni student church although I'm obviously not a uni student but I suppose I merge in wid my full beard n that

Dw bro just do what you can don't go out of your way to entertain your fan base i love what your vlogs and how you're taking advantage of your social media platforms and I'm the same i don't chill wid my donny's much as there's simply more important things that in have to focus on
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Good morning ppl I have two castings for two different modelling agencies coming up I'm still with models direct but I'm seeking more regular work and a casting is always good as it promotes you for more work I'm starting a cut today and iim going on an intense workout regime so that I can get as shredded as ever Name:  1570001394806-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 27
Size:  42.1 KB
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 2 months ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
This is a photo from my whey protein shoot which I thoroughly enjoyed and will promote me for some fitness modelling work in the future rn I'm sculpting my body and learning as much as I can

Name:  1569375118411-compressed.png.jpeg
Size:  24.9 KB
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
They just seem like bare effort :lol: all these MUAs caking your face with makeup and you're wearing all this heavy jewellary and whatnot i just cba with it all tbh :lol:, i basically got offered it from a store the pay was ayt but i rather do something else. But ngl it looked fun! :rolleyes:
Are you not a big fan of make up then? I love it and the muas are normally friendly, off shoots I just pencil on my eyebrows if I'm going town or I'm on a date with my gf but on shoots I kickback and let the muas sort me out
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Thats good, your cbd vaping vlog was acc amazing ngl you should boost that post get it out there you'll get more views, followers and what not I look forward to your vlog today

My weekend has been ok I went gym on Saturday, went cinema with some Sonny's in the evening and Sunday was just a productive day where I finished off my homework, had a real go at my personal statement and I went to a uni student church although I'm obviously not a uni student but I suppose I merge in wid my full beard n that

Dw bro just do what you can don't go out of your way to entertain your fan base i love what your vlogs and how you're taking advantage of your social media platforms and I'm the same i don't chill wid my donny's much as there's simply more important things that in have to focus on
I do boost my posts sometimes I just pay like £20 for a ten day sponsor reaches like 25k ppl and if you haven't watched my latest post then I threw my phone cuz I was angry with my ex and it smashed so I'm unable to do the mini workout vlog till next week most likely luckily my phone is on contract so my parents can take me to the store tomorrow and we can request a new phone just takes up to 5 working days to be shipped I'm gonna do a review on the new iron brew energy drink btw 😉😉

that's productive I'm on my third paragraph of my ps and I need to add summit this week I'm gonna start this morning as I think that would be a good idea and a good start to the day yeah that's cool I have a full beard too now I just shave it off every three weeks I might shave on Friday as I have a casting on the 12th
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Are you not a big fan of make up then? I love it and the muas are normally friendly, off shoots I just pencil on my eyebrows if I'm going town or I'm on a date with my gf but on shoots I kickback and let the muas sort me out
I like it, but in terms of modelling ik for a fact its gonna do bits to my skin they put all sorts on your face :rolleyes:
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I like it, but in terms of modelling ik for a fact its gonna do bits to my skin they put all sorts on your face :rolleyes:
True like are you allergic to some of the products? I have a friend who is allergic to make up
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Good morning ppl I have two castings for two different modelling agencies coming up I'm still with models direct but I'm seeking more regular work and a casting is always good as it promotes you for more work I'm starting a cut today and iim going on an intense workout regime so that I can get as shredded as ever Name:  1570001394806-compressed.png.jpeg
Size:  42.1 KB
There is no way you're average looking, I would say you're a 9 no homo you've got amazing hair, you've got those eyes that girls love, cheekbones, perfect eyebrows, visible abs i would give you a 10 if your abs were a bit better good luck on your cut and upcomming castings

also you acc looked mixed here
Last edited by SavageRyan; 2 months ago
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I do boost my posts sometimes I just pay like £20 for a ten day sponsor reaches like 25k ppl and if you haven't watched my latest post then I threw my phone cuz I was angry with my ex and it smashed so I'm unable to do the mini workout vlog till next week most likely luckily my phone is on contract so my parents can take me to the store tomorrow and we can request a new phone just takes up to 5 working days to be shipped I'm gonna do a review on the new iron brew energy drink btw 😉😉

that's productive I'm on my third paragraph of my ps and I need to add summit this week I'm gonna start this morning as I think that would be a good idea and a good start to the day yeah that's cool I have a full beard too now I just shave it off every three weeks I might shave on Friday as I have a casting on the 12th
Cool I'm glad you can sort it have you considered watching some anger management videos on youtube? I'm looking forward to your iron brew energy review I'm sure your fanbase will grow as you keep vlogging and boosting your posts and adding to your other facebook pages. I'm acc on my final paragraph nw did you manage to add anything?. Yeah I've noticed you've got a full beard now i would say do your thing with your beard do whatever you feel comofortable in i think you look good with or without a fullbeard with me personally i look better with a full beard
Last edited by SavageRyan; 2 months ago
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There is no way you're average looking, I would say you're a 9 no homo you've got amazing hair, you've got those eyes that girls love, cheekbones, perfect eyebrows, visible abs i would give you a 10 if your abs were a bit better good luck on your cut and upcomming castings

also you acc looked mixed here
ikr I'm clearly above average and very peng and sound I'm working out hard to get better abs then I'll be perfect looking 😏😏 Yeah you'll find that I do look mixed as I have mixed features it isn't just about the skin colour and yes I believe my skin colour is similar to that of someone who is mixed but three quarters black and a quarter white although Im half n half but it's definitely not the same as a black persons skin colour should be
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Name:  1570285463775-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  28.8 KB

From my casting wid models direct I like this one in particular as it defines my peng mixed race curls and I like the background which is quite dark which is needed in a professional headshot as they don't like white or light backgrounds for the headshot 😆
Last edited by Mixedraceguy; 1 month ago
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ikr I'm clearly above average and very peng and sound I'm working out hard to get better abs then I'll be perfect looking 😏😏 Yeah you'll find that I do look mixed as I have mixed features it isn't just about the skin colour and yes I believe my skin colour is similar to that of someone who is mixed but three quarters black and a quarter white although Im half n half but it's definitely not the same as a black persons skin colour should be
Of course you are and thats also true I would say you have mixed race features like you do not have all the features that resemble a Nigerian person and you have some features that resemble a European person and some that only a mixed race person can have for instance you have thin eyebrows similar to that of an english person

You have curly hair that only mixed race people possess, your lips are not big like a fully Nigerian person and probably a black person in general but you have a big nose like a Nigerian person would so you therefore posess mixed features
SavageRyan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  1570285463775-compressed.png.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  28.8 KB

From my casting wid models direct I like this one in particular as it defines my peng mixed race curls and I like the background which is quite dark which is needed in a professional headshot as they don't like white or light backgrounds for the headshot 😆
Looking cool
Sbucks
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Unhealthy obsession with your skin colour/race
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sbucks)
Unhealthy obsession with your skin colour/race
You think so?
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Of course you are and thats also true I would say you have mixed race features like you do not have all the features that resemble a Nigerian person and you have some features that resemble a European person and some that only a mixed race person can have for instance you have thin eyebrows similar to that of an english person

You have curly hair that only mixed race people possess, your lips are not big like a fully Nigerian person and probably a black person in general but you have a big nose like a Nigerian person would so you therefore posess mixed features
uhuh you've pretty much got it bro 😎
Mixedraceguy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey guys I haven't got any work this month to my knowledge so no shoots but I will apply for some anyway and I may have a casting

With models direct it does sometimes take a while to get a shoot but patience is key and this month so far has given me time to focus on my a levels, social media and fitnesss/diet
Another thing is that I'm going to need £3000 for my exams this year and my parents can't afford it so I'm hoping by modelling in the keantime I can save quite a bit and make a good contribution to my exams and perhaps when I'm 18 I will get part time a warehouse job on the side as long as modelling and try and save up the £3000 for the exams
With a decent sort of income I can maintain my social media pages by regularly boosting and sponsoring my posts which I pay for and getting out there really, cater for my diet, my fitness gear and perhaps money for an editor to edit my vlogs and looking good which Costs about £35 which includes,my weekly haircut and beard shape up, weekly eyebrow threading and abs waxing and of course money for new clothes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (158)
19.24%
Labour (418)
50.91%
Liberal Democrats (111)
13.52%
Green Party (45)
5.48%
Brexit Party (12)
1.46%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.49%
SNP (14)
1.71%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.49%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.73%
SDLP (1)
0.12%
Ulster Unionist (4)