The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I’m 20, I weight around 7st 10lb and I’m very skinny on the top half of my body. My breasts are tiny, like if I lie down they pretty much disappear. I wear overly sized clothing to hide my figure. I just look like a 13 year old with this body.

Any styling tips for us flat chested women? Do men care about your body? I’m so insecure about my body.

I have your problem with the breasts, but I'm not skinny and I'm not really fat, I'm kinda inbetween. I got a kind of padded bando from Primark, which doesn't have breast size it just has chest size, like 8, 10, 12 etc.
Hi, I’m 20, I weight around 7st 10lb and I’m very skinny on the top half of my body. My breasts are tiny, like if I lie down they pretty much disappear. I wear overly sized clothing to hide my figure. I just look like a 13 year old with this body.

Any styling tips for us flat chested women? Do men care about your body? I’m so insecure about my body.

Your body is fine. However, confidence is attractive. You don't have to love your body, but at least like it. Try out new styles of clothes and see which ones work best for you. Step out of your comfort zone a bit.
giiiiirl im 20 as well be grateful we have small boobs
you dont get back problems
you dont need to wear a bra cos you dont need it
dont get het on by FREAKS bc of your boobs (happens to my big chested friends)
can lay on your stomach without pain
no extra added heavy weight pain
no boob sweat
things fit on your boobs ? shock
i love wearing low cut tops because... no spillage?
crop tops and braletts fit perfect

we all want what we dont have.
on behalf of the itty bitty titty committee, i demand u to appreciate ur luck
(ive got so many E+ cup friends who wish they had small boobs)
I'm skinny af and even flat chested with an A cup. i weigh 43kg and im only 19. But regafdless of my weight i dont look for acceptance from guys. Like it all comes down to self love, confidence, self-esteem and self worth. Once you have reached a certain level you realise it doesnt really matter how you are perceived but rather how you perceive yourself. Being skinny and basically small boobs has its perks. So dont stress much over it!
Reply 5
I have your problem with the breasts, but I'm not skinny and I'm not really fat, I'm kinda inbetween. I got a kind of padded bando from Primark, which doesn't have breast size it just has chest size, like 8, 10, 12 etc.

What is this padded bando? & is it on the lingerie section!x
Reply 6
Original post by DrawTheLine
Your body is fine. However, confidence is attractive. You don't have to love your body, but at least like it. Try out new styles of clothes and see which ones work best for you. Step out of your comfort zone a bit.

I used to be rather confident but it’s not until recently where people, by people I mean family, have started to pick my body insecurities out and it’s really affecting me self esteem!
Reply 7
I'm skinny af and even flat chested with an A cup. i weigh 43kg and im only 19. But regafdless of my weight i dont look for acceptance from guys. Like it all comes down to self love, confidence, self-esteem and self worth. Once you have reached a certain level you realise it doesnt really matter how you are perceived but rather how you perceive yourself. Being skinny and basically small boobs has its perks. So dont stress much over it!

Im not one to normally seek acceptance from guys but I don’t want this to ever be a hinderance from people disliking me. I guess you’re right, I need to build on my self love and confidence and not seek validation from others
What is this padded bando? & is it on the lingerie section!x

It's basically a strapless, padded bra without the wire. It's by secret possessions if that helps. :angelwings:
Its alright :smile: if a guy likes you he will like you if he dont he don't and thats fine. There are soooo many guys out there so dont stress if one doesnt like how you look or something. Find ways to build your self confidence within yourself because it will help alot!!
personality over appearance
It's basically a strapless, padded bra without the wire. It's by secret possessions if that helps. :angelwings:

This is a weird question, but when I’ve tried to wear bra’s they just look weird on me with clothing on top of course! So I’ve said bye bye to bra’s for a very long time! Would you be able to tell you’re wearing a bandeau under your top or dress or is it pretty concealed? I’m off into town soon, so I’ll pay primary a visit! Thank you xx
Reply 12
I relate cuz my friends make fun of me for being flat chested cuz I'm an A cup and I'm 42-43kg at 5'1 oof :frown:
I'm really skinny too. I don't have the small boobs problem but more the lack of curves. A lot of people have often said to me that my body is disgusting and boyish but I honestly do not care about their opinion. The important thing is that you are healthy and still able to enjoy life. Not all guys like the same type of body. Some guys like thicc and curvy girls whilst other guys prefer petite girls. You'll find plenty of guys who like your body type so don't worry too much about it :smile:
This is a weird question, but when I’ve tried to wear bra’s they just look weird on me with clothing on top of course! So I’ve said bye bye to bra’s for a very long time! Would you be able to tell you’re wearing a bandeau under your top or dress or is it pretty concealed? I’m off into town soon, so I’ll pay primary a visit! Thank you xx

It depends on what top/dress you're wearing. Nobody's noticed anything different, they just think I'm wearing a small bra or something.
I have quite a large front and honestly its really annoying, ive always wished to be flat. Problems include people staring and its pretty uncomfortable,i cant really wear those cute tops,everything i wear kind of becomes sexualised,im often told to cover up due to being in a religious household,plus im Asian and in Asia people usually like it better when girls are flat, also clothes dont fit and its hard to find big bras
Reply 16
I don’t think anybody is completely happy with their physique, and I am sure lots of people would kill to have a body like yours. Learn to love yourself and celebrate you being you.
With regards to the men point, every woman I've ever got a hard crush on has had small to no chest.
I feel the same way, I'm very skinny with tiny boobs but i'm not even short (5'7) so they look really out of proportion on my frame :frown:

I tend to wear crop tops/hoodies and high waisted jeggings, they show my flat stomach and hide my boobs.

Push up bras are always helpful as well lol
I feel the same way, I'm very skinny with tiny boobs but i'm not even short (5'7) so they look really out of proportion on my frame :frown:

I tend to wear crop tops/hoodies and high waisted jeggings, they show my flat stomach and hide my boobs.

Push up bras are always helpful as well lol

I can’t wear crop tops😫, cultural reasons! Hence why I try to just wear oversized tops and then skinny jeans to put more emphasis on my legs. Thanks tho xxx

Latest