I hate being skinny and flat chested. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel the same way, I'm very skinny with tiny boobs but i'm not even short (5'7) so they look really out of proportion on my frame

I tend to wear crop tops/hoodies and high waisted jeggings, they show my flat stomach and hide my boobs.

Push up bras are always helpful as well lol
I can’t wear crop tops😫, cultural reasons! Hence why I try to just wear oversized tops and then skinny jeans to put more emphasis on my legs. Thanks tho xxx
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I have quite a large front and honestly its really annoying, ive always wished to be flat. Problems include people staring and its pretty uncomfortable,i cant really wear those cute tops,everything i wear kind of becomes sexualised,im often told to cover up due to being in a religious household,plus im Asian and in Asia people usually like it better when girls are flat, also clothes dont fit and its hard to find big bras
People will always stare they have nothing better to do! I’m from a southern Asian community and let me tell you.. they ain’t fan of us skinny girls who are flat chested!
Kathy89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm almost 30…164cm and weight 43kg, I'm A-B cup (depends on the brand), usually A. I actually like being flat chested, there are a lot of advantages, one of them is even funny but true... more guys will look you in the eye and not on your breasts when speaking to you. For me, I feel more confident talking to them when they don't check on me.
Small breasts are much easier for sports, easier to lay on your stomach, just lighter in general, and more....

People do make fun of me too, but I know some of them wish they had small breasts like mine.

Good guys will talk to you MRE and be more interested in you if you have more confidence (not too much, but when you don't let your insecurities take over you).
katie_brooks._x
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I’m 20, I weight around 7st 10lb and I’m very skinny on the top half of my body. My breasts are tiny, like if I lie down they pretty much disappear. I wear overly sized clothing to hide my figure. I just look like a 13 year old with this body.

Any styling tips for us flat chested women? Do men care about your body? I’m so insecure about my body.
I remember wishing my top half was ‘smaller’ (I started developing early lol) and I was pretty sensitive about it, till I learned by myself to love myself the way I am. So don’t worry, this kinda thing happens to everyone xx

P.s. don’t worry too much about what men think
Yesssir
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Not going to lie, if i wanna have sex I don’t care too much, however if another person whose thick comes along, I’m choosing the thick one
Last edited by Yesssir; 5 months ago
mao94
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi, I’m 20, I weight around 7st 10lb and I’m very skinny on the top half of my body. My breasts are tiny, like if I lie down they pretty much disappear. I wear overly sized clothing to hide my figure. I just look like a 13 year old with this body.

Any styling tips for us flat chested women? Do men care about your body? I’m so insecure about my body.
im a guy and TBH i love skinny flat girls, not that it should matter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (348)
60.1%
Yes- I don't like it (31)
5.35%
No- I want it (159)
27.46%
No- I don't want it (41)
7.08%

Watched Threads