Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    About the student shadowing scheme? And if you have, are you doing it?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bs13)
    About the student shadowing scheme? And if you have, are you doing it?
    Thanks
    No, but what is the student shadowing scheme...just out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    You go in for an afternoon and 'shadow' an existing student, by going to lectures and tour, and asking them questions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bs13)
    You go in for an afternoon and 'shadow' an existing student, by going to lectures and tour, and asking them questions.
    what have you applied to do?

ReputationRep:
    Econ L100....i think i must have got the letter because i went on thier summer school during my post GCSE summer hols

ReputationRep:
    i mean L101

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the students that are 'shadowed'. So, if you apply for Government, and choose to sign up to Student Shadowing, then I'll take you to lectures, go around the school and make witty remarks in the process.

ReputationRep:
    Does the scheme have anything to do with being past a certain stage of application? such as they are about to give you an offer so they sent u the letter [as not everyone gets it]?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    That's not fair... I want a prospective student to shadow me! He could go to my lectures that are inconsiderately scheduled over Neighbours and take notes as "experience" while I keep abreast of developments on Ramsay Street....

ReputationRep:
    lolol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bs13)
    Econ L100....i think i must have got the letter because i went on thier summer school during my post GCSE summer hols
    summer school? what was that about? what did you do?

ReputationRep:
    It was a one week course thats meant to help in the transition from gcse to a level. i done the business and finance course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bs13)
    It was a one week course thats meant to help in the transition from gcse to a level. i done the business and finance course.
    wow...i wish i went...was it any good? i presume it wasn't free?

ReputationRep:
    it was free, it was good
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomhitchings)
    I'm one of the students that are 'shadowed'. So, if you apply for Government, and choose to sign up to Student Shadowing, then I'll take you to lectures, go around the school and make witty remarks in the process.

Hi Tom, I wish you'd Shadow me. I've applied for BSc Goverment and History. I really want to do to the LSE. Are you a 2nd or 3rd year? How are you finding London? :cool: .

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 4, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.