Crafnant - Zoology with Herpetology Student Watch

StitchesKitty
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

Yay - I got my first choice!! Can't wait for the 15th when I can move in to my room.

Any other freshers out there in Crafnant / Flat 209A cos if the feeds are anything to go by I got the building all to my lonesome

FYI I'm coming direct from sunny Cardiff! Same country but a whole four hours away from Bangor and won't know a soul so any replies could be nice
Last edited by StitchesKitty; 1 month ago
Miles16
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by StitchesKitty)
Hi,

Yay - I got my first choice!! Can't wait for the 15th when I can move in to my room.

Any other freshers out there in Crafnant / Flat 209A cos if the feeds are anything to go by I got the building all to my lonesome

FYI I'm coming direct from sunny Cardiff! Same country but a whole four hours away from Bangor and won't know a soul so any replies could be nice
Hey, I'm studying Zoology with animal behaviour and coming up from good old Cardiff too!!
mj570
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you both want adding to the zoology chat on Facebook if you aren’t already in it, just message me your Facebook details! 🤗
StitchesKitty
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Miles16)
Hey, I'm studying Zoology with animal behaviour and coming up from good old Cardiff too!!
Hello Miles16. Just to let you know Flybe do flights from Cardiff to Anglesey and then you just need to take the bus back to Bangor. It's a lot cheaper then driving. It cost about £20 for the flight
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bangor University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 27 Oct '19
  • Bangor University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
  • Bangor University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (75)
23.73%
No (241)
76.27%

Watched Threads