Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! As most accommodation offers should already be out, please post here if you’d like a swap.
Larissalim11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, i just received my offer for a £203/wk catered single ensuite in Lillian Penson halls near Hyde Park and Paddington station. I'm looking to swap for a catered single ensuite in The Garden Halls or College Hall preferably Or a hall nearer to UCL. (No budget)

Please pm me if interested. Thanks
Elle cheung
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hii I've got a single ensuite at James Lighthill for $222 per week, its near supermarkets and King's Cross, I'm wondering if anyone that's got a hall nearer to campus (John Adams, Astor, Ramsey etc.) would be willing to swap with me?
Jackienando
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys if anyone has a room at unite st Pancras and want to swap let me know. I have a friend wanting to let go of their scape Bloomsbury room for a discounted price which you could take over 😊
I.dont_know
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a catered single room at international hall - looking to swap for Ramsay Astor Ian baker or Schafer - pls let me know if you'd like to asap! thanks!
toomanydonuts
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I have private accommodation that is right next to campus, google maps literally says its a three-minute walk (Scape Bloomsbury) and I was looking to move into a UoL hall/UCL hall (which is less than my current rent). I don't mind it being a little further away (30 mins max walking distance). I am in a twin room (female), en suite, self-catered, 250pw. Could you let me know if you are interested in swapping?
Narratorr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got a accommodation offer of a single caterd room in international hall and looking for a ensuit catered room in either college hall or the garden hall.if is interested please contact me ASAP

username4928342
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have an accommodation offer for a single catered room at International Hall, would anyone be interested in swapping? Looking for garden halls, connaught halls or college halls. PM me!
aashes___
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

I have a single room, shared bathroom and catered in International Hall, £220/week. Super close to UCL campus. Was looking to swap for an ensuite in Garden or College Hall. Willing to pay anything.

PLEASE pm me if interested !

Thanks.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
En suite at frances gardener £222.50 a week, anyone with garden halls or John Adams willing to swap??
I.dont_know
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
En suite at frances gardener £222.50 a week, anyone with garden halls or John Adams willing to swap??
hi I have a place at international hall - would you potentially be interested?
Rybaaaags
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have a place in international hall, looking for any swap close as hell to UCL campus dm me
Jpowell1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Elle cheung)
Hii I've got a single ensuite at James Lighthill for $222 per week, its near supermarkets and King's Cross, I'm wondering if anyone that's got a hall nearer to campus (John Adams, Astor, Ramsey etc.) would be willing to swap with me?
Hi there! Im very interested in your James Lighthill accommodation! I have a room in Lillian Penson halls if that’s desirable for you, or if not I’d be willing to just refund you the deposit and take James Lighthill off your hands. Let me know!
Jpowell1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jackienando)
Hey guys if anyone has a room at unite st Pancras and want to swap let me know. I have a friend wanting to let go of their scape Bloomsbury room for a discounted price which you could take over 😊
Hey I’m looking for a place around Bloomsbury, how much is it if still available? X
ArifRoslan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, where exactly is this friend’s place?
ArifRoslan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have a room at unite St Pancras and am willing to change for a single room that’s near ucl.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi there, I have an ensuite room at UNITE St Pancras Way thats 250 p/w. Looking for a single room near UCL.
Jackienando
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ArifRoslan)
Hi, I have a room at unite St Pancras and am willing to change for a single room that’s near ucl.
Oh my god seriously. Yes please .
ArifRoslan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh my god seriously. Yes please .
Can I know the specifics bout this bloomsbury scape room?😁
Jackienando
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ArifRoslan)
Can I know the specifics bout this bloomsbury scape room?😁
Hiya yeah let me send you the info on pm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads