Imamess_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Any best websites or YouTube channel for alevels biology, chemistry and physics and how to ace A2. Please tell some best way to get good grades in alevels biology, chemistry and physics? 😊

Thanks alot
ChemicalWaylien
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Imamess_)
Any best websites or YouTube channel for alevels biology, chemistry and physics and how to ace A2. Please tell some best way to get good grades in alevels biology, chemistry and physics? 😊

Thanks alot
I really recommend Brainscape. It's an American website but has A Level specific content on there. You have to pay a monthly subscription fee which if I remember rightly is just under £10. It uses flashcards and you rate your confidence on them and it shows you each flashcard until your confidence is 5/5. I found it super helpful for history so it might be worth checking out.

As for getting good grades, stay on top of your work and use past papers and mark schemes to guide you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads