The Student Room Group

Is snap revise any good for A levels ?

Hi guys, I am wondering whether it is a good idea to purchase snap revise for my primary source of notes to complete A level biology and A level maths.

Do you think this is a good idea ? Does snap revise give all information required (as I’ve heard they concise notes too much) ?

Thank you ! 😃
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
My school purchased SnapRevise to help the chemistry, biology and physics students.
Whether or not it's a good thing to buy yourself really depends on how you revise and learn.
Check out the SnapRevise YouTube channel to get an idea of the content and style of the videos :smile:
Personally, I really liked using it, but that's just personal opinion!
Reply 3
Original post by flumefan1
My school purchased SnapRevise to help the chemistry, biology and physics students.
Whether or not it's a good thing to buy yourself really depends on how you revise and learn.
Check out the SnapRevise YouTube channel to get an idea of the content and style of the videos :smile:
Personally, I really liked using it, but that's just personal opinion!

Did it cover everything you had to know ?
Original post by lhh2003
Did it cover everything you had to know ?

Pretty much. If you want beyond-spec stuff to increase breadth and depth in subject areas(e.g. applications of stuff), then the textbook is still the place to go, but SR is still very good in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest