nazk01
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone!! Summer is almost ending and I keep changing my mind on what I want to write my extended essay about. My school is so strict, so they would hate it if I tried to change it during the year. My chosen subject is History, but I'm trying to write about a topic that's narrow enough, not that complicated and one for which I will easily be able to write 4000 words about / find a sufficient amount of good resources.

Anyway, I was thinking of the question "To what extent did the Iranian Revolution of 1979 have a negative impact on the Iranian human rights?" Is this question good enough? How can I modify it so that it's fitting? I would appreciate any help a lot as I have limited time before schools start again.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nazk01)
Hi everyone!! Summer is almost ending and I keep changing my mind on what I want to write my extended essay about. My school is so strict, so they would hate it if I tried to change it during the year. My chosen subject is History, but I'm trying to write about a topic that's narrow enough, not that complicated and one for which I will easily be able to write 4000 words about / find a sufficient amount of good resources.

Anyway, I was thinking of the question "To what extent did the Iranian Revolution of 1979 have a negative impact on the Iranian human rights?" Is this question good enough? How can I modify it so that it's fitting? I would appreciate any help a lot as I have limited time before schools start again.
Have you looked to see what research material is out there?
Do you know what the HR position was before the revolution and at intervals since?
Have you checked the resources are there?
Can you make a case out for Human Rights taking a positive move after the revolution?

Sounds a bit niche, so do some research and see what resources are out there.
You could fit that into 4000 words.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.56%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (69)
56.56%
No (45)
36.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise