The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Childhood, family and education studies anyone?

Hi I was wondering if anyone was doing the course at Wolverhampton uni, Walsall Campus? I have induction coming up on the 23rd of September 2019 and was wondering if I can make any friends beforehand!x
Reply 1
Hi! I have applied for Early Childhood Studies. I will start on 23rd of September. ( Im waiting to be enrolled because I have a conditional offer).
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Kush98
Hi! I have applied for Early Childhood Studies. I will start on 23rd of September. ( Im waiting to be enrolled because I have a conditional offer).

Hey! I have induction on the 23rd of September too! Which building are you going to be in and what times your induction?
Reply 3
Original post by Sanaalixx
Hey! I have induction on the 23rd of September too! Which building are you going to be in and what times your induction?

I don't know:confused: the uni don't send me anything. I think i ring the uni one monday and see..
Reply 4
Original post by Kush98
I don't know:confused: the uni don't send me anything. I think i ring the uni one monday and see..

Have you completed your enrolment on evision? I recieved an email from the University about my induction. Yeah best bet would be to ring them and find out what's going on
Reply 5
Have you completed your enrolment on evision? I recieved an email from the University about my induction. Yeah best bet would be to ring them and find out what's going on

I think i complete everything but i don't recive any response. ( my ucas track isn't update) Do you had an unconditional offer?
Reply 6
Original post by Kush98
I think i complete everything but i don't recive any response. ( my ucas track isn't update) Do you had an unconditional offer?

I think it's best you ring in on Monday so you can find out what's going on. Originally I applied to do a different course then changed my mind. I had an unconditional offer and took a gap year.
Reply 7
I think it's best you ring in on Monday so you can find out what's going on. Originally I applied to do a different course then changed my mind. I had an unconditional offer and took a gap year.

Thank you, i will do it on Moday. Hope to have some news! ( kushdeep_bajwa is my instagram name if you want write to me, I don't know anyone who will go to the university)
Hi I was wondering if anyone was doing the course at Wolverhampton uni, Walsall Campus? I have induction coming up on the 23rd of September 2019 and was wondering if I can make any friends beforehand!x

Hiya,my induction is there and then too! I’m studying Early Childhood Studies tho. Hope to see you there xx
Original post by Kush98

They sent me an email with a word document attached to it outlining the itinerary for the induction (just like timing, what we’ll be doing and rooms). Check your spam folder, make sure it hasn’t gone there. And check your university email as well -if you have it. I agree with @Sanaalixx and call up the uni on Monday, but if they haven’t sent you anything within a weeks time or whatever idm sending the one I got over to you cuz we’re doing the same course, so I doubt it’ll be different and, like you’ve said you’ve basically enrolled and everything so it shouldn’t really be an issue. :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Blank Canvas.
Hiya,my induction is there and then too! I’m studying Early Childhood Studies tho. Hope to see you there xx

They sent me an email with a word document attached to it outlining the itinerary for the induction (just like timing, what we’ll be doing and rooms). Check your spam folder, make sure it hasn’t gone there. And check your university email as well -if you have it. I agree with @Sanaalixx and call up the uni on Monday, but if they haven’t sent you anything within a weeks time or whatever idm sending the one I got over to you cuz we’re doing the same course, so I doubt it’ll be different and, like you’ve said you’ve basically enrolled and everything so it shouldn’t really be an issue. :biggrin:

Thank you for the reply. Im going to be crazy beacause i check the email too much! I hope to get in soon.. Sometimes I'm afraid but I know that i meet all the conditions and hopefully they will confirm my place.
Reply 10
Original post by Kush98
Thank you, i will do it on Moday. Hope to have some news! ( kushdeep_bajwa is my instagram name if you want write to me, I don't know anyone who will go to the university)

Hey I've followed you on Instagram and sent you a message
Reply 11
Original post by Blank Canvas.

Hey! What times your induction? And will it be in the Samuel Johnson building room WN004?
Hey! What times your induction? And will it be in the Samuel Johnson building room WN004?

Yep :yes: the very one. I’ll probs be the late one rolling in, given my sleeping timetable atm 😭 but I’m also coming in from Wolverhampton so that doesn’t help 😂

Quick Reply

Latest