Catog1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone else heard back yet? I got an email last night saying I've got through and will be sent details of the assessment day
laiane
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When did you take the assessment? I haven't heard back as of yet.
Catog1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laiane)
When did you take the assessment? I haven't heard back as of yet.
I did it on the 6th of September so they took about two weeks to get back to me. Good luck!
charlanstephen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It was two weeks yesterday that I done the online assessment. I'm not confident I done too well on the video recordings doing it on my phone and I was so nervous, it just looked unprofessional. I just want to know either way its driving me crazy this obsessive checking !
Wayne brewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlanstephen)
It was two weeks yesterday that I done the online assessment. I'm not confident I done too well on the video recordings doing it on my phone and I was so nervous, it just looked unprofessional. I just want to know either way its driving me crazy this obsessive checking !
I feel the exact same way, I check my emails every hour, did mine on the 7th, still no email
laiane
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you guys checking your junk mail too? My assessment invitation went straight to my junk mail and stayed there for 2 days before I got to see it.
charlanstephen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you guys checking your junk mail too? My assessment invitation went straight to my junk mail and stayed there for 2 days before I got to see it.
yep ! and well done for passing the assessment !
Catog1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did mine on my phone too so don't worry about that hindering you. I definitely said lots of ums and a little bit of repeating. Good luck!
Hayls96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had an email today to say that one or more of my video recordings hadn’t worked and I needed to do the assessment again, which I’ve now done. Has this happened to anyone else? The email doesn’t say what was wrong so I’m worried it’s going to happen again as I’ve used the same laptop.
SophieBailey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone hasn’t heard back from the recruitment department for over 2 weeks? My email breaks every so often, so I am not sure if they are just slower to respond to me (to most likely tell me the bad news) or if my email has broken again. Thanks!
Wayne brewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hayls96)
I had an email today to say that one or more of my video recordings hadn’t worked and I needed to do the assessment again, which I’ve now done. Has this happened to anyone else? The email doesn’t say what was wrong so I’m worried it’s going to happen again as I’ve used the same laptop.
Did you have to do the whole assessment again or just the video?
Jphaz999
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know the date of the assessment centre?
Wayne brewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SophieBailey)
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone hasn’t heard back from the recruitment department for over 2 weeks? My email breaks every so often, so I am not sure if they are just slower to respond to me (to most likely tell me the bad news) or if my email has broken again. Thanks!
I did mine on the 7th and I still have not had any emails
laiane
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone else applied directly with their Police Force?
Catog1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've done police now and applied with West Midlands police ☺️
Fadadda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied to mine direct as well as doing the Police Now application.

Going the direct route they made it mandatory to attend a familiarisation event first. After attendance they sent me a link to apply. They asked 3 competency based questions amongst the usual application form questions. Just had an email saying I will be notified on Friday 27th September whether or not I've been successful. Then it would be face to face interview before a decision is made as to whether or not one proceeds further in the process.
Last edited by Fadadda; 1 month ago
laiane
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Catog1)
I've done police now and applied with West Midlands police ☺️
What's their turnaround like? I've applied with the Met a day or two after PN and I already have an assessment date.
Catog1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What's their turnaround like? I've applied with the Met a day or two after PN and I already have an assessment date.
They've taken a while. I put my initial application in on the day after my police now one and they sent me an invite to do an online assessment about two weeks after. There's big recruitment drives going on so not sure if that would slow it down due to increase in applicants or speed it up as they want to get people in haha. Good luck for your assessment day!
laiane
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys,

Just heard back from PN and I'm through to assessment centre. I did my online assessment on the 16th and got my response this morning, so just over one week.

I hope more of you will go through too!
Wayne brewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys,

Just heard back from PN and I'm through to assessment centre. I did my online assessment on the 16th and got my response this morning, so just over one week.

I hope more of you will go through too!
I got through too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (100)
56.18%
18-20 years old (no) (21)
11.8%
20-25 years old (yes) (28)
15.73%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (14)
7.87%