LLD1964
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by danielleashlee)
Can anyone help me I need to do my online assessment and was just wondering the video questions do you get any time to prepare for them? Like does it show you a question then give you a few mins to think of an answer or is it straight into it?
It gives you 2min to prepare!
WillSam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
make sure you do some quick notes on the points you need to cover because it's easy to forget when talking on a limit
Wayne brewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can anyone help me I need to do my online assessment and was just wondering the video questions do you get any time to prepare for them? Like does it show you a question then give you a few mins to think of an answer or is it straight into it?
yeah 2 minutes just be prepared, they will defo ask about the program aims and objectives, just be calm and talk with charm
Hayls96
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You see the question and then have 2 minutes to prepare. You can start recording before then if you want to. I’d advise having a timer with you as when I did it there wasn’t a countdown before the recording started.
Gemsbelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I just ask has anyone received their feedback from the online assessment before hearing the outcome? I’m panicking that this is not a good sign.I’ve had some feedback on my assessment and it says they will be in touch at a later stage with the outcome. Has anyone else experienced this?
WillSam
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gemsbelle)
Can I just ask has anyone received their feedback from the online assessment before hearing the outcome? I’m panicking that this is not a good sign.I’ve had some feedback on my assessment and it says they will be in touch at a later stage with the outcome. Has anyone else experienced this?
I didnt have that I'm sorry - was the feedback generally good or bad?
Gemsbelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WillSam)
I didnt have that I'm sorry - was the feedback generally good or bad?
The feedback showed my highest scoring areas and then the lowest scoring area with some feedback how to improve that area but it states that all feedback is given like that was yours like that?
The feedback seemed quite positive but I just found it strange to receive the feedback without finding out if I had been successful or not
WillSam
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The feedback showed my highest scoring areas and then the lowest scoring area with some feedback how to improve that area but it states that all feedback is given like that was yours like that?
The feedback seemed quite positive but I just found it strange to receive the feedback without finding out if I had been successful or not
yeah that's very strange but I can only speak from my.own experience so it could be normal! I wouldnt worry - no point worrying you will find out eventually. best of luck though I understand that must be frustrating
Gemsbelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah that's very strange but I can only speak from my.own experience so it could be normal! I wouldnt worry - no point worrying you will find out eventually. best of luck though I understand that must be frustrating
Was your feedback given in a similar way? Highest scoring areas and lowest scoring area with some feedback against the competencies?
WillSam
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Was your feedback given in a similar way? Highest scoring areas and lowest scoring area with some feedback against the competencies?
yeah exactly that- but it was attached to the offer to assessment centre
Gemsbelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yeah exactly that- but it was attached to the offer to assessment centre
Ok thanks I’ll just have to wait and see like you say no point worrying about it fingers crossed for good news!
Hayls96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve had the same, it came through yesterday
Gemsbelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hayls96)
I’ve had the same, it came through yesterday
Yes mine was yesterday too
Hayls96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes mine was yesterday too
I’ve just had an email this morning saying that I was successful
Gemsbelle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hayls96)
I’ve just had an email this morning saying that I was successful
I have too was just going to message so relieved!
harry3337
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received the email about assessment centre dates yet? I got told I had passed the online assessments 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since then :confused:
LLD1964
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harry3337)
Has anyone received the email about assessment centre dates yet? I got told I had passed the online assessments 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything since then :confused:
No, I haven't! Still waiting. They're probably waiting to reach a certain number of candidates before getting the dates out to us.
India123456
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys,What kind of jobs is everyone doing prior to the police now 2020 start date?
Wayne brewer
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by India123456)
Hi guys,What kind of jobs is everyone doing prior to the police now 2020 start date?
I am in my last year of uni and I am also a carer
LLD1964
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used to be a paralegal, but I've been off on a gap year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (187)
70.83%
No I haven't decided yet (47)
17.8%
Yes but I might change my mind (30)
11.36%

Watched Threads