Daze3839
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I’m stuck on ideas for my DT nea
My contextual challenges are:
• Working towards a sustainable future
• providing for a safe comfortable home
• high profile event
Can anyone give some ideas mainly for the first two
THANKS
EnglishStudent:)
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Maybe for a safer home you could design some type of safety feature for young children like the clips that go over cupboards to stop them trapping their fingers or something

For a sustainable future you could design a product made from something recycled. I know a company made a chewing gum bin made from old chewing gum to encourage people to throw it away instead of chuck it on the ground so maybe something along those lines?
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Have you thought of any ideas yourself so far?
Daze3839
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Year11Student:))
Maybe for a safer home you could design some type of safety feature for young children like the clips that go over cupboards to stop them trapping their fingers or something

For a sustainable future you could design a product made from something recycled. I know a company made a chewing gum bin made from old chewing gum to encourage people to throw it away instead of chuck it on the ground so maybe something along those lines?
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads