The Student Room Group

Essay Plans for History A level?

I am going to be making Essay plans for A level history OCR Early Modern. I wanted to do Essay Plans on every question possible so i can be so prepared for the exam. How should I go about this. Should I look at all the questions that have come up in the previous years and then write down every question i think could be asked. Is there a place were there is every question possible has already been written up in a list. Any help would be apperciated
Original post by AHB54321
I am going to be making Essay plans for A level history OCR Early Modern. I wanted to do Essay Plans on every question possible so i can be so prepared for the exam. How should I go about this. Should I look at all the questions that have come up in the previous years and then write down every question i think could be asked. Is there a place were there is every question possible has already been written up in a list. Any help would be apperciated

That's such a good idea. I'm doing OCR too. Maybe you could ask your teacher, and they could give you lots of different essay questions. :h: :angelwings:

Quick Reply

Latest