The Student Room Group

GCSE Remarks

I received 3 gcse which were each 1 off a level 9, (English language, history and biology), is it worth getting them remarked? my only fear is that they remark them but give me a lower level instead. How likely is this to happen? Is a remark worth it?
No, university’s regard 8s and 9s as equivalent. If you’re desperate you can remark them I’ll doubt they’ll go down.
i’m fearing mine will go down, i’m in the same situation (physics and spanish are 1 mark off a 9)
i’m a perfectionist though so i’m looking to remark :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by mlkb4crl
I received 3 gcse which were each 1 off a level 9, (English language, history and biology), is it worth getting them remarked? my only fear is that they remark them but give me a lower level instead. How likely is this to happen? Is a remark worth it?

Yes they are all worth being remarked. If any of them are Edexcel make sure you request your exam scripts first.

It's extremely unlikely that any of them will go down a grade.
I got my GCSE maths paper remarked as I was 4 marks off a 6. Got my results back today and I picked up 5 extra marks 😊 You should totally go for it!!
Original post by hairypottertoe
I got my GCSE maths paper remarked as I was 4 marks off a 6. Got my results back today and I picked up 5 extra marks 😊 You should totally go for it!!

How long did you have to wait to get your paper back? I’ve been waiting since results day and I have no idea when I’ll be getting it back

Quick Reply

Latest