The Student Room Group

University scholarship application needs household income as assessed by Student Fin

University scholarship application needs household income as assessed by Student Finance.I don't know where to look on the website to find this information? I can only find my entitlement summary and letters & emails etc.
Normally the uni gets this info direct from SFE?
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Notoriety
Normally the uni gets this info direct from UCAS?

I'm filling out the form and it asks me "What is your household income as assessed by Student Finance England?" and I don't know the answer off the top of my head
Bursaries/scholarships which have an household salary requirement usually have that information shared to them by SFE, you have an option to say yes or no to this when filling out your SFE application. Have you done your SFE forms yet?
Reply 4
Original post by random_matt
Bursaries/scholarships which have an household salary requirement usually have that information shared to them by SFE, you have an option to say yes or no to this when filling out your SFE application. Have you done your SFE forms yet?

I've done all my student finance and have received confirmation on my tuition loans and maintenance loans, and I remember filling out forms on my household income at the time but can't remember what we put now
Original post by Retsek
I've done all my student finance and have received confirmation on my tuition loans and maintenance loans, and I remember filling out forms on my household income at the time but can't remember what we put now

Talk to SFE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending