The Student Room Group

Razzz Ripens Her Grades: A Year 12 Challenge

Scroll to see replies

i have a similar dilemma because i have no predicted grades either!!! and still deciding whether or not to go for oxford... i wish the teachers would just let us know and now i’m having to revise for mocks in september AND january :sad:
Congrats!!
congratulations on becoming leader of the law society, sounds like such a brilliant opportunity! good luck for year 13 and i hope you get to apply to the unis you want :hugs:
good luck w mocks my love i've got them first day back and we don't even know our timetable :s-smilie: lets smash y13 together!! <3
Original post by clouddbubbles
i have a similar dilemma because i have no predicted grades either!!! and still deciding whether or not to go for oxford... i wish the teachers would just let us know and now i’m having to revise for mocks in september AND january :sad:

PRSOM I feel you broski
2 sets of mocks?! Dayum :creep:

Original post by emilynxlan
Congrats!!

Thank youuu! :hugs:

Original post by absolutelysprout
congratulations on becoming leader of the law society, sounds like such a brilliant opportunity! good luck for year 13 and i hope you get to apply to the unis you want :hugs:

Thank you so much ahh :jumphug: :heart:

Original post by mez_merising
good luck w mocks my love i've got them first day back and we don't even know our timetable :s-smilie: lets smash y13 together!! <3

Ooof good luck to you too! Lezzzzz do ittttt <3
Well done for making it through the year Razzz :lovehug:
I have the same possible-early-entry-but-no-predicted-grades-until-October sitch as you :lol:
Good luck with the prep for the LNAT and piano exam!!
Well done for successfully making it to the other side of a tough year. GL with Y13 and law society sounds like a lot of responsibility :h:
Well done on everything! Hope year 13 starts more auspiciously than this one did :biggrin:
Original post by clouddbubbles

I didn't have any predicted grades until year 13 started, but regardless of whether you plan on applying or not, you may as well just get it ready in time anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by Sinnoh
I didn't have any predicted grades until year 13 started, but regardless of whether you plan on applying or not, you may as well just get it ready in time anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

that’s what i’m doing, then i’ve got different options in my head based on what grades i’m given. essentially aiming for october deadline but open to leave it longer (and my schools internal deadline for january applications is october haha)
Original post by laurawatt
Well done for making it through the year Razzz :lovehug:
I have the same possible-early-entry-but-no-predicted-grades-until-October sitch as you :lol:
Good luck with the prep for the LNAT and piano exam!!

Thank you Laura! :jumphug:
Lmao it really is a shambles, isn't it? :rofl:
Thanks again!! :heart:

Original post by Prussianxo
Well done for successfully making it to the other side of a tough year. GL with Y13 and law society sounds like a lot of responsibility :h:

Much appreciated, thank you so much! :hugs:

Original post by Sinnoh
Well done on everything! Hope year 13 starts more auspiciously than this one did :biggrin:

Thank you! Fingers crossed for no Corona 2.0 :ninja:
And so my journey continues...
Razzz Rises Up: A Year 13 GYG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending