The Student Room Group

Xenon modelling, London

Has anyone had any experience(good or bad) with xenon model agency in London?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, but if they've offered you a 'test shoot' and there's a deposit involved... avoid. Just another scam agency.
Reply 2
Thanks, yes I had heard this has happened with other agencies.
Reply 3
Hi du you know anything about the agency??I need go with my daughter for photoshoot.but I don't know if is real:frown:
Reply 4
Original post by NPalova
Hi du you know anything about the agency??I need go with my daughter for photoshoot.but I don't know if is real:frown:

My son was approached (16 years old) and I emailed them with more questions and telephoned for more details in both cases they didnt answer any of my questions. We have since decided not to proceed with them.
Reply 5
Scam: no deposit return after 2 months of waiting and continuously contacting xenon managers to only hear the repetitious “let us figure it out and call you back”. Extremely frustrating scam of young people. DON’T RECOMMEND.
Reply 6
I read briefly the thread, one of the people behind xenon models is none other than Chelsea Singh,(big brother celebrity reject). I would be careful about going to their office to claim your money back as he usually has heavy's with him. this is coming from someone who worked for this organization for about 2 weeks and realized I wasn't going to get paid.No career will take off from working with them. one of his buddies who goes under the name mike or daniel or multiple other alias' is a small-time club owner from Malta. They operate from a pub in Marylebone.21a devonshire street.W1g6pd.his number is 35677772562.
Reply 7
Hi guys..my boyfriend was at Xenon studio, he had photoshoot, they have created himwebsite, potrfolio.. since then no one pick the phone, no answer to emails😔
Have you heard anything back from Xenon? How much did he pay them
Reply 9
Original post by Haivland3
Have you heard anything back from Xenon? How much did he pay them

well funny enough i had a email from them not long ago about photoshoot we were promised but i dont think it would go more forward.. you?
Original post by Tunisia1
I doubt they are legit xause after I paid I can't reach them

Hi, well its seems like its all scam.. how much dis you pay?? did you have your pics taken?? Were you promissed job?
Hi, well its seems like its all scam.. how much dis you pay?? did you have your pics taken?? Were you promissed job?
I paid £50 and I'm yet to go but the thing is they're not answering my calls so don't risk it. I'd go though for my refund
Reply 13

Original post by Adjeiwaa
I doubt they are legit xause after I paid I can't reach them

Reply 14

Xenon model agency is a big scam, I took my daughter, her pictures was taken, I was hoping to get her into modelling as they promised me on phone. One lady told me that she was asked to pay 1400 pounds for her daughter’s photos, I was curious and I asked one the young man who work there about the money they are asking and he ignored me! I told him that they are stealing from people! Well, I was asked to go home, I didn’t get the photos not even refund. At work I told my colleagues what happened one of the ladies told us how she paid 1800 pounds to xenon model and she was given only photos and a list of companies she will call and ask if they need models. Please avoid xenon model is A SCAM SCAM SCAM
Original post by Uwimana
Xenon model agency is a big scam, I took my daughter, her pictures was taken, I was hoping to get her into modelling as they promised me on phone. One lady told me that she was asked to pay 1400 pounds for her daughter’s photos, I was curious and I asked one the young man who work there about the money they are asking and he ignored me! I told him that they are stealing from people! Well, I was asked to go home, I didn’t get the photos not even refund. At work I told my colleagues what happened one of the ladies told us how she paid 1800 pounds to xenon model and she was given only photos and a list of companies she will call and ask if they need models. Please avoid xenon model is A SCAM SCAM SCAM

happened to many people
Reply 16
Did u paid the money for it? As my son off 15 qas there and was picked and straight away work with gap kids 6hr shoot he would get paod 3350 and we could sign straight only we needed to invest in his website 3850 up till 9000 but u will make that back straight away ueah wright if they want you as a model they invest in you never pay. What a scam.. i hope they are very happy with the 50 quid they made off me....
Reply 17
Heya I don't recommend, I thought they were real.They were real until they disappearedI paid £50, they said it was refundable but I haven't heard from them nor have I got my money back.I went and they took my pictures I did everything.But after they just ignored my emails and I didn't even get to see my pictures so I hope you learn from my experience
It is a scam. We went the 16th of November two days ago and told us that the Gap is gonna call us today but nothing, they took our £2000 and we can't have them back. This is just a SCAM!!!!!!
Reply 19
Original post by Marina Georgiana
It is a scam. We went the 16th of November two days ago and told us that the Gap is gonna call us today but nothing, they took our £2000 and we can't have them back. This is just a SCAM!!!!!!

Report them to Action Fraud, then contact your bank. It's possible (but not guaranteed) you might be able to get something back, depending on how you paid.

Quick Reply

Latest