Xenon modelling, London Watch

Chantelle 1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
There address they gave me for my session was 26A Market place, Fitzrovia, W1W 8AW

i dont even live in london so I took 3 hours of my time to drive all the way there and pay £35 parking fee and walk 25 mins with heavy bags etc to the place and took me ages to find it once I got there...I now have really bad arm aches and my back kills
Peahi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Chantelle 1)
There address they gave me for my session was 26A Market place, Fitzrovia, W1W 8AW

i dont even live in london so I took 3 hours of my time to drive all the way there and pay £35 parking fee and walk 25 mins with heavy bags etc to the place and took me ages to find it once I got there...I now have really bad arm aches and my back kills
Right, it’s the same address, I’m going to complain to the London police Tuesday and make a small claim
Manicmum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
This is ridiculous. Something needs to be done to stop these people ripping us off and building up the Hope's of young people just to destroy them.
Its shamefull .I hope someone can stop them.🤬
Ttaoa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello Manicmum I totally understand your frustration. I am in the same situation right now. It is so bad and it has affected me immensely in a negative way more than I am even aware of. I am so angry
Last edited by Ttaoa; 4 days ago
Ttaoa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Chantelle 1)

Do take care Chantelle 1. It can be so annoying. I can't tell you how angry I am right now. I have sent you a private message. Do take time to check it if you can please. Thank you
Ttaoa
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Peahi)
Right, it’s the same address, I’m going to complain to the London police Tuesday and make a small claim
Same here. How disgusting are these people. 😖.
Manicmum
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm making a claim through my bank to get my money back and if that doesn't work I will take it to the financial ombusman .
I hope someone makes them to pay back EVERYTHING they have scammed out of us.
McQueen64
Rep:
?
Report 43 minutes ago
Had exactly the same experience at that address, very pissed off is an understatement, and one upset young girl being built up on lies.Going to expose these scamming ****ers one way or another
McQueen64
Rep:
?
Report 23 minutes ago
Name:  Screenshot_20200119-121730_Chrome.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  259.1 KB
McQueen64
Rep:
?
Report 22 minutes ago
(Original post by McQueen64)
Name:  Screenshot_20200119-121730_Chrome.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  259.1 KB
Does this door look familiar at 26a market place, fitzrovia, london w1w8aw
McQueen64
Rep:
?
Report 12 minutes ago
(Original post by Manicmum)
I'm making a claim through my bank to get my money back and if that doesn't work I will take it to the financial ombusman .
I hope someone makes them to pay back EVERYTHING they have scammed out of us.
Hello, did one of the guys go by the name of zain ali by any chance?
Regards
Last edited by McQueen64; 1 minute ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (91)
12.85%
1 (89)
12.57%
2 (89)
12.57%
19.21%
22.88%
19.92%

Watched Threads