Watch
Mellywelly75
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Manicmum)
I couldn’t agree more with you and thank you for your support

I think there reason they operate from the same premises is that there is no law, This should be classed as a criminal record ripping people off, I understand police are well loaded with a lot more other important things going on especially around london but this should not be happening either, I am fortunate they only asked for 1k as I seen some other posts in here people paid like 6-7k which is probably an annual savings for a normal working class family and they should not be allowed to get away with it, They are also criminals not alone scammers and fraudsters.
I don’t if the police will get involved but I am very concerned about our identity and our sons images being put on site where they shouldn’t be and there was a way to stop this happening.
If I don’t hear anything concrete tomorrow I should do a visit to the studio in a hope I can find them there and speak face to face and see what they have to say to this, Even if I don’t get my money back I am not going to let it go easy and I will everything I can to put blocks on their way so at least someone else will mot fall a victim like us.

I couldn’t agree more with you and thank you for your support

I think there reason they operate from the same premises is that there is no law, This should be classed as a criminal record ripping people off, I understand police are well loaded with a lot more other important things going on especially around london but this should not be happening either, I am fortunate they only asked for 1k as I seen some other posts in here people paid like 6-7k which is probably an annual savings for a normal working class family and they should not be allowed to get away with it, They are also criminals not alone scammers and fraudsters.
I don’t if the police will get involved but I am very concerned about our identity and our sons images being put on site where they shouldn’t be and there was a way to stop this happening.
If I don’t hear anything concrete tomorrow I should do a visit to the studio in a hope I can find them there and speak face to face and see what they have to say to this, Even if I don’t get my money back I am not going to let it go easy and I will everything I can to put blocks on their way so at least someone else will mot fall a victim like us.[/QUOTE]

Just be careful if you go there.They have security and when I was there another 2 men (plus the security guard) so 3 other men came into the studio .The guy said they were his brothers but probably his body guards?
They also have CCTV I think.
They will probably just tell you another pack of lies anyway so I wouldn't waste my time.
Email them requesting your money back and keep it as evidence.
I hope you can get back what you paid .
Take care.[/QUOTE]
Do you have an email address?
Everyone try is a noreply address... of course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (44)
58.67%
No (17)
22.67%
Not sure (14)
18.67%

Watched Threads