The Student Room Group

Study Resources/Advice

Hi, I achieved 3 B's in this year's A-level exams (biology, chemistry, and maths). I am going to resit my A-levels in the hope of achieving at least 3 A's and need some advice. How should I revise this year considering the content has been covered? Shall I review the content fully for a few months and then go onto loads of questions/past papers? Also, does anyone know of any websites/resources that have hard questions/papers in these subjects (especially for maths)? Anyone advice would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Utd4life0101
Hi, I achieved 3 B's in this year's A-level exams (biology, chemistry, and maths). I am going to resit my A-levels in the hope of achieving at least 3 A's and need some advice. How should I revise this year considering the content has been covered? Shall I review the content fully for a few months and then go onto loads of questions/past papers? Also, does anyone know of any websites/resources that have hard questions/papers in these subjects (especially for maths)? Anyone advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ideally you would work with your teacher plus review the mark schemes, your scripts and examiners reports. You are looking to identify where you are losing marks. If you had lots of money then I would use uplearn, but there will be other cheaper methods.
Original post by 999tigger
Ideally you would work with your teacher plus review the mark schemes, your scripts and examiners reports. You are looking to identify where you are losing marks. If you had lots of money then I would use uplearn, but there will be other cheaper methods.

okay I understand. What's uplearn?
Original post by Utd4life0101
okay I understand. What's uplearn?

Google it. Expensive online support system for certain A levels. You may not have the money, although Id be confident they could help you raise your grade.

Quick Reply

Latest