Richard Simpson x Almighty Remoaner Rent-A-Mob (SOMERSET REMIX) Watch

LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So it seems the Tesco Value EU army (Steve Bray, Madeline ”EU Supergirl” Kay, Tom Moriarty etc) have got a new member who is bored with the traditional antics of their rent-a-mob (go to College Green, wave an EU flag around, shout ”Stop Brexit” or ”Stop the Coup” at cameras, go home, tell Tarquin and the au pair how wonderful it was).

His bright idea is (as shown in the above Tweet) to go to a pub in JRM's home village, have a few ”points of zoider”, go over to his house and shout things at it before asking for entry (all 5 of them) and being told to bugger off by the resident nanny/butler/footman.

You would think these nutters would learn from the last time they did this, where they had their fun taking the p*** out of Mogg Minor until plod told them to move on. I'll see if I can find the Guido Fawkes article. (edit: here it is https://order-order.com/2018/09/12/p...-outside-home/

If you are a Somersetite TSRian, please do let us know how well this attempt to ”destroy the fascist British state” went. I'll be dealing with a spoilt 5 year old girl later today - I'll need all the humour I can get!
Last edited by LiberOfLondon; 3 weeks ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Who is Richard Simpson?
Le Male
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Who is Richard Simpson?
Homer Simpson's low IQ remoaner brother.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
At least theyre going to a pub first. Very British and very civilised.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Update (thanks to LiberOfLondon's cutting-edge research tools)
30-odd people turned up to the Crown in West Harptree. The police then turned up and basically told them to move away from West Harptree village or face arrest for harassing Rees-Mogg. What essentially happened is that they walked about a mile and ended up at Midsomer Norton post office, where they sat around waving banners, calling passing people ”class traitors” and getting drunk. Somehow even less of a success than the last anti-JRM protest, led by an OAP ex-butler. *claps sarcastically*Name:  EDNGPLyXUAAuRU3.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  163.6 KB
_Wellies_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiberOfLondon)
Update (thanks to LiberOfLondon's cutting-edge research tools)
30-odd people turned up to the Crown in West Harptree. The police then turned up and basically told them to move away from West Harptree village or face arrest for harassing Rees-Mogg. What essentially happened is that they walked about a mile and ended up at Midsomer Norton post office, where they sat around waving banners, calling passing people ”class traitors” and getting drunk. Somehow even less of a success than the last anti-JRM protest, led by an OAP ex-butler. *claps sarcastically*Name:  EDNGPLyXUAAuRU3.jpeg
Views: 15
Size:  163.6 KB
They're drunk? Evidently you've never been in a British pub.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed