The Student Room Group

history a level AQA coursework help ASAP!

heya basically i am struggling to find historians for sources to add to my history coursework and im falling behind so im trying to catch up, any suggestions?
it is based on the progression of rights within ethnic minority groups during 1877-1980 SPECIFICALLY in the USA (civil rights in the USA)
including Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Black Americans and Chinese migrants
any books or advice or names of historians would be super helpful thank you!
Original post by Bittersweet_
heya basically i am struggling to find historians for sources to add to my history coursework and im falling behind so im trying to catch up, any suggestions?
it is based on the progression of rights within ethnic minority groups during 1877-1980 SPECIFICALLY in the USA (civil rights in the USA)
including Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Black Americans and Chinese migrants
any books or advice or names of historians would be super helpful thank you!

Use the library, central or uni.
Internet. If yopu google then there are many US sites devoted to civil rights.
http://tiny.cc/qvezbz
Amazon
Bibliography in any books you find.

It is important you understand thoroughly the core events.
You can then assess historical points of views on those events with additional reading.
Original post by 999tigger
Use the library, central or uni.
Internet. If yopu google then there are many US sites devoted to civil rights.
http://tiny.cc/qvezbz
Amazon
Bibliography in any books you find.

It is important you understand thoroughly the core events.
You can then assess historical points of views on those events with additional reading.

unfortunately for some reason all the libraries in my area does not have a single book on civil rights its actually baffling
ill check out the link, i just bought 5 books from amazon by different historians so hopefully i find something useful
thank you!!
ive read upon the key events of the movement from textbooks so getting other books would be helpful
Original post by Bittersweet_
unfortunately for some reason all the libraries in my area does not have a single book on civil rights its actually baffling
ill check out the link, i just bought 5 books from amazon by different historians so hopefully i find something useful
thank you!!
ive read upon the key events of the movement from textbooks so getting other books would be helpful

Get permission from the uni library.
Problem with civil rights research is information overload.
When you look at Amazon use marketplace for v cheap 2nd hand copies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending