The Student Room Group

Where do I find my household income as assessed by SFE?

I need to find my household income as assessed by SFE. I can't find it on the SFE website. I have applied and received my loans but I cannot find what household income we provided.

On the maintenance loan calculator website. I have found the exact household income required to give me the maintenance loan that I know I am receiving. But the website says it's an estimate. Is it an estimate because they can't guarantee that I will receive a loan, or is the actual amount itself an estimate? (I have no extenuating circumstances like living at home or studying in London that might affect the loan in more complicated ways).
Original post by Retsek
I need to find my household income as assessed by SFE. I can't find it on the SFE website. I have applied and received my loans but I cannot find what household income we provided.

On the maintenance loan calculator website. I have found the exact household income required to give me the maintenance loan that I know I am receiving. But the website says it's an estimate. Is it an estimate because they can't guarantee that I will receive a loan, or is the actual amount itself an estimate? (I have no extenuating circumstances like living at home or studying in London that might affect the loan in more complicated ways).

Hi,

The household income figure isn't available to you via your account and we don't have access to it either due to data protection rules. If your parents provided their taxable income details you would need to ask them what figures they provided.

Regards,
Stuart
Reply 2
Original post by Stuart SFE
Hi,

The household income figure isn't available to you via your account and we don't have access to it either due to data protection rules. If your parents provided their taxable income details you would need to ask them what figures they provided.

Regards,
Stuart

Hiya Stuart, are you able to tell me how accurate the SFE calculator is?
Original post by Retsek
Hiya Stuart, are you able to tell me how accurate the SFE calculator is?

It is just an estimate but can be fairly accurate if the correct household income figure is used.

Regards,
Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest