The Student Room Group

Sexting on Instagram

Aaaaa
(edited 4 years ago)
She’s of age you’re of age, don’t worry about it
Original post by Anonymous

I can’t remember whether she said she was just turning 16 which means she was 15 at the time that is why it is playing on my mind. I had only just turned 18 at the time
Original post by Annonymous1234__
I can’t remember whether she said she was just turning 16 which means she was 15 at the time that is why it is playing on my mind. I had only just turned 18 at the time

My boyfriend and I met when I was 15 and he was 18, it’s really no big deal. It’s only a 3 year gap and maturity levels don’t change within a matter of months
My boyfriend and I met when I was 15 and he was 18, it’s really no big deal. It’s only a 3 year gap and maturity levels don’t change within a matter of months

Yeah I am just worried because we were talking about nudes and I had turned 18 but no pictures were sent
Original post by Annonymous1234__
Yeah I am just worried because we were talking about nudes and I had turned 18 but no pictures were sent

It’s really not that deep, nothing happened and you were just being a horny teen
It’s really not that deep, nothing happened and you were just being a horny teen

Alright thanks for your help!!

I think he's more worried about the legal implications here: possessing indecent images of someone under 18 is illegal.

Luckily it didn't go that far. All you can do is learn from the experience and move on.
Original post by sinfonietta
I think he's more worried about the legal implications here: possessing indecent images of someone under 18 is illegal.

Luckily it didn't go that far. All you can do is learn from the experience and move on.

Yeah that is it but nothing was sent luckily and I am glad it never as I would never think about doing it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending