Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    im thinkin about dying my hair.... do you think i should?
    hahahahahahahahaha.

no

i know from ur profile u have ginger hair...but are they any good pics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    hahahahahahahahaha.

no

i know from ur profile u have ginger hair...but are they any good pics?
    not really, ill post what ive got

ReputationRep:
    dying your hair would be a travesty

ReputationRep:
    dying your hair would be a travesty
    why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cree)
    Me please?
    You look like someone I know.

ReputationRep:
    why?
    cos its a great colour already?

what colour were u thinking of dying it to?

ReputationRep:
    cos its a great colour already?

what colour were u thinking of dying it to?
    like a chocolate colour

ReputationRep:
    No honey you can't dye it!!! :eek: Your hair suits you!! and for ne1 who's interested i'm the blonde
    I'll get out my year book to send u a better pic of Katt... as for me.... well this is the only other one i have....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    like a chocolate colour
    whatever floats your boat. its ur hair

i think its a cool colour already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    No honey you can't dye it!!! :eek: Your hair suits you!! and for ne1 who's interested i'm the blonde
    I'll get out my year book to send u a better pic of Katt... as for me.... well this is the only other one i have....
    so i was right then. heh

you have lost weight as u said. its quite noticeable from even those 2 pics

ReputationRep:
    Don't dye it!! I think ginger hair is beautiful on girls and i bet you'll find lots of men think the same.....it's just children that don't like it. And yours is a lovely shade...i'm not as keen on blonder ginger but when it's dark it's really nice. Brown is boring! And i love the scarves xx

ReputationRep:
    like a chocolate colour
    i've died my hair chocolate because it's the winter months and i just think the colour suits the season. I also have slight tinges of red through it as well and i decided to get a side fringe, so my pic's a bit dated now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercover-ange)
    Don't dye it!! I think ginger hair is beautiful on girls and i bet you'll find lots of men think the same.....it's just children that don't like it. And yours is a lovely shade...i'm not as keen on blonder ginger but when it's dark it's really nice. Brown is boring! And i love the scarves xx
    i have trillions!!(14 to be exact) if you hadnt noticed i have one on in practically every pic ive ever posted

ReputationRep:
    so i was right then. heh
    you have lost weight as u said. its quite noticeable from even those 2 pics
    Hehe i'm glad to hear it!! Gimme another year and u never know i might even look reasonable

ReputationRep:

Hehe i'm glad to hear it!! Gimme another year and u never know i might even look reasonable
    you are reasonable (more than reasonable id say)

ReputationRep:

looking pretty good already i thought.

im beginning to see a trend with females in here, not liking their looks enough.

ReputationRep:
    i have trillions!!(14 to be exact) if you hadnt noticed i have one on in practically every pic ive ever posted
    Hehe i have loadsa scarves too!! Well... not loads... only like 6... but stilll i will collect more and i make loads for other ppl so i cud just make some 4 myself - much cheaper!!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe i have loadsa scarves too!! Well... not loads... only like 6... but stilll i will collect more and i make loads for other ppl so i cud just make some 4 myself - much cheaper!!
    Scarves are cool

ReputationRep:
    how do you make them? i made one with macrami once, but i got pissed and lost it

ReputationRep:
    is the one in question a "kickers" scarf?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.