The Student Room Group

Morgan Stanley step in , step up - application and cv

Hi,

I’d really love to go into investment banking in the future, and I’m applying for the Morgan Stanley step in, step up programme. I’ve heard it’s extremely competitive and I’d reaaaaallllyyy like
to get a place. I was wondering whether anyone would be able to give me some advice on what to include in my cv and cover letter please?

Reply 1
Hey, just wanted to say that yes it is really competitive. I applied and what they do for their applications they like but cant offer a place to they offer a space on the mixed schools open day. If you'd like me to have a look at your cv and give you some advice. Also have a look at the Normura First Step programme ( I think that's what its called ) that was really good.
Original post by A5044
Hey, just wanted to say that yes it is really competitive. I applied and what they do for their applications they like but cant offer a place to they offer a space on the mixed schools open day. If you'd like me to have a look at your cv and give you some advice. Also have a look at the Normura First Step programme ( I think that's what its called ) that was really good.

How old do you have to be to do the programme?
Reply 3
I'm not sure to be honest. I did it this year at 18
Reply 4
Has anyone heard back from the company yet as to whether they've been accepted? :smile:
Original post by dsidi
Hi,

I’d really love to go into investment banking in the future, and I’m applying for the Morgan Stanley step in, step up programme. I’ve heard it’s extremely competitive and I’d reaaaaallllyyy like
to get a place. I was wondering whether anyone would be able to give me some advice on what to include in my cv and cover letter please?

Why investment banking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending