The Student Room Group

Best time to start revising for GCSE november resit?

What's the best time to start revising for the GCSE Edexcel maths November resit. Should I enjoy the few days of my summer holiday that i have left or start revising now?
Start revising right now. Don't slack and miss this last chance you have been given.
Original post by Adamb02
What's the best time to start revising for the GCSE Edexcel maths November resit. Should I enjoy the few days of my summer holiday that i have left or start revising now?

I would definitely start revising now, the more you do now the easier it will be when it comes to october / early november. Have you ever used maths genie before? It's a great revision source to use :smile:
Original post by Adamb02

It'd be best if you start now, especially considering the fact that your a levels/btecs will eat into revision time.
Original post by Adamb02

enjoy your summer holiday but make sure you work hard and revise as much as you can do a lot of past papers and use mathswatch as it will show you the topics to revise with videos so like your own tutor furthermore, use maths genie and make sure when it comes to the exam you put 110% and try your best

good luck and I really do hope you pass your resit

Quick Reply

Latest