Turn on thread page Beta

I've had a really crappy day watch

ReputationRep:
    i feel sorry for you man
    dung really ruins your image

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    If it makes you feel any better a bird **** on me today

and i nearly broke my ankle and my nose in one swift movement!!
    its good luck apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    You are the light in my life.
    am I too?? I hope you'll feel better.sooon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    its good luck apparently
    Yeh cos i so enjoyed walking (well crawling actually... i was laughing too much to walk) into maths + saying ummm sir i'll brb - i jus gotta go wash my hands cos there was this bird and ummm.... and collapsing on the floor laughing again! Only me! It could ONLY happen to me!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Yeh cos i so enjoyed walking (well crawling actually... i was laughing too much to walk) into maths + saying ummm sir i'll brb - i jus gotta go wash my hands cos there was this bird and ummm.... and collapsing on the floor laughing again! Only me! It could ONLY happen to me!!
    its happened to me once. i was less than impressed.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. If anyone does actually want to know what happened to me today, I've now updated my blog. Be warned though - it's a heart-wrenching read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    its good luck apparently
    Lol, who figured that one out?

ReputationRep:
    Just drop it Ok, this isn't even about you. Stop trying to pick fights with everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. If anyone does actually want to know what happened to me today, I've now updated my blog. Be warned though - it's a heart-wrenching read
    all i can see is monkey dust monkey dust monkey dust? wth? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Just drop it Ok, this isn't even about you. Stop trying to pick fights with everyone.
    is that at me?

ReputationRep:
    Be positive: you saw alot of Nottingham, got some excercise, and err... yeah not a great day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's a record of an MSN conversation. Monkey Dust is Zapsta, "Safeway wouldn't blah blah Tesco" is Zapsta's friend.

ReputationRep:
    You don't want to go to Nottingham then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Lol, who figured that one out?
    dunno...maybe the same person who broke the mirror

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.