MALI112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Dear Friends,
I have applied for AO job at HMRC customer services consultant based in Croydon passed online test when for an interview in mid July got an email on 28th August stating that I have passed in interview but been placed on reserve list I scored 6-6-4. Will appreciate your feedback what are the chances for hearing anything in next three month as been informed that I am on reserve list for next three months. Does anyone else had same experience. I know they have advertised 50 places for Croydon. Will highly appreciate your experience and thoughts about the situation.
Jrla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MALI112)
Dear Friends,
I have applied for AO job at HMRC customer services consultant based in Croydon passed online test when for an interview in mid July got an email on 28th August stating that I have passed in interview but been placed on reserve list I scored 6-6-4. Will appreciate your feedback what are the chances for hearing anything in next three month as been informed that I am on reserve list for next three months. Does anyone else had same experience. I know they have advertised 50 places for Croydon. Will highly appreciate your experience and thoughts about the situation.
I’m in the same boat as you, I also received the email on the 28th saying i’ve been put on the reserve list, my scores after the interview was 5-6-6, hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us :-)
MALI112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jrla)
I’m in the same boat as you, I also received the email on the 28th saying i’ve been put on the reserve list, my scores after the interview was 5-6-6, hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us :-)
Well done on your score I had email them yesterday and got the following reply.
Thank you for your email.

Due to the size of the recruitment campaign we are unable to provide individual feedback or confirm your position on the merit/reserve list. Please note all job offers will be issued in strict merit order based upon your interview scores.

If we are in a position to make you an offer in the future we will contact you through your Civil Service job account.

Regards
Jrla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MALI112)
Well done on your score I had email them yesterday and got the following reply.
Thank you for your email.

Due to the size of the recruitment campaign we are unable to provide individual feedback or confirm your position on the merit/reserve list. Please note all job offers will be issued in strict merit order based upon your interview scores.

If we are in a position to make you an offer in the future we will contact you through your Civil Service job account.

Regards
I think we might have to wait couple weeks or a month before we hear anything, I was searching online about being on the reserve list and it seems like most people got job offers from being placed on it so I think we might stand a chance of getting a job in the end, the process is just a bit long I guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
23.84%
Pop (210)
24.91%
Jazz (33)
3.91%
Classical (46)
5.46%
Hip-Hop (163)
19.34%
Electronic (58)
6.88%
Indie (132)
15.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise